NFL Week 13 LD

10-2 baby, whoo tough game especially against a good team like Tampa Bay at their house, but Atlanta proves they can win close games at home and on the road.

Ryan threw 2 interceptions, offense and defense had a lot of penalties, there never was one of those 10+ plays drives eating up clock, yet through it all the Falcons still win. Now on to Carolina

Peyton said he's still going to throw the ball.

He has no RBs wtf else is he gonna do?:lmao:

Also I think I went off on a rant about this last year (granted it hasn't been as bad this year as I remember it being last year), but the NFL seriously needs to either just have one or two weeks out of the season dedicated to throwback jerseys or just not allow teams to wear them at all (which will never happen), it's fucking annoying, especially when their throwbacks took nothing like their current jerseys (GB, TB I'm lookin' at you)

Also I wish the SNF and MNF games could be switched this week, only because I want to see NE/NYJ more than Pit/Bal, and I have to work tomorrow

In the act of sacking Ben Roethlisberger early in the first quarter, Haloti Ngata hit the quarterback across the facemask with his hand, which caused a bloody nose. Not that a bloody nose is a serious injury, but hitting the quarterback in the head area is supposed to be a penalty.

The referees in this league are a joke.

Steeler fans might just be the whiniest fans in all of football, seriously stfu already, fuck sake...

Maybe if your team wasn't filled with thugs, dirty players, and rapists people would respect them more, and the refs are doing just fine

Anybody would whine for their team, that's just what people fucking do. EVERYBODY DOES IT! Not just Steeler fans. If we did it to Baltimore, they'd be whining. If it was Colts vs. Eagles, one of them would be whining!

Saying the Steelers are full of thugs, dirty players, and rapists is a pretty judgemental, and asshole thing to say, especially because it's the exact opposite. Take a look, any Steeler that is caught messing with drugs, usually doesn't last on the team too long. Dirty players? EVERYBODY IS A DIRTY FUCKING PLAYER! THATS WHAT FOOTBALL IS! The Steelers just get caught the most, because they're under the radar. Rapists? Really? The guy was fucking accused. HE WASN'T CONVICTED! He didn't even have a trial! Just because Roger Goodell decided that he was above the law, and decided to suspend Roethlisberger because he brought bad publicity to the NFL, doesn't mean he's a rapist. If he was a rapist, he'd be in prison.

I could easily accuse ANYBODY if I had the chance. If I saw you, I could easily simply say that you raped me. You are an adult, and I'm underage, this justice system would automatically believe I'm telling the truth. I could easily get my teachers fired and jailed by saying they molested me, it's the easiest thing to do, and thats what is scary about this world. So many people are accused, and sometimes they don't get as fucking lucky as Ben Roethlisberger did, and they actually get falsely imprisoned. Most common in fucking custody cases, when autistic sisters and their evil grandparents use it as an excuse to win a custody case, with bullshit evidence, a tampered jury, and a bias judge.

It's a perfect way to manipulate a court system. Just because you are going through a tough time with your roommates and houses, doesn't mean anybody else isn't going through a tough time. When somebody is still using the rapist accusation really pisses me off, especially because my family has gone through the exact same fucking false accusations, and my father was imprisoned because of lies, just like the same fucking lies the drunken college girls told. It really pisses me off to no end.

Peyton said he's still going to throw the ball.

What else would anyone have expected him to say? Did you maybe want him to begin running the ball as a back; perhaps fielding punts? :p :lmao:

By the way, you're welcome in advance for next week's blowout victory on your way to 11-2.

The referees in this league are a joke.

I know, right. Why Harrison is still allowed to play in games to this day is beyond me. After all, the guy is only a constant repeat offender; and has went on record in saying he won't change his ways. And that the only way he feels he knows how to play, is by what the League now considers to be illegal and unsportsmanlike. :shrug: Fucking NFL needs to step it up in punishing Pittsburgh if you ask me. I agree wholeheartedly with you.

I love it when people say stupid, bias things. Makes themselves look even more like an ass.

For the record, I've actually said I'm an ass.. and went on to claim to be an asshole. So, if I can somehow make myself look like what I claimed to be; I must be doing something right.

Anybody would whine for their team, that's just what people fucking do. EVERYBODY DOES IT! Not just Steeler fans. If we did it to Baltimore, they'd be whining. If it was Colts vs. Eagles, one of them would be whining!

Saying the Steelers are full of thugs, dirty players, and rapists is a pretty judgemental, and asshole thing to say, especially because it's the exact opposite. Take a look, any Steeler that is caught messing with drugs, usually doesn't last on the team too long. Dirty players? EVERYBODY IS A DIRTY FUCKING PLAYER! THATS WHAT FOOTBALL IS! The Steelers just get caught the most, because they're under the radar. Rapists? Really? The guy was fucking accused. HE WASN'T CONVICTED! He didn't even have a trial! Just because Roger Goodell decided that he was above the law, and decided to suspend Roethlisberger because he brought bad publicity to the NFL, doesn't mean he's a rapist. If he was a rapist, he'd be in prison.

I could easily accuse ANYBODY if I had the chance. If I saw you, I could easily simply say that you raped me. You are an adult, and I'm underage, this justice system would automatically believe I'm telling the truth. I could easily get my teachers fired and jailed by saying they molested me, it's the easiest thing to do, and thats what is scary about this world. So many people are accused, and sometimes they don't get as fucking lucky as Ben Roethlisberger did, and they actually get falsely imprisoned. Most common in fucking custody cases, when autistic sisters and their evil grandparents use it as an excuse to win a custody case, with bullshit evidence, a tampered jury, and a bias judge.

OKay, first.. LAWLZ.. now then.. word fort.

Anybody would whine for their team, that's just what people fucking do. EVERYBODY DOES IT!

Most people complain. Steelers fans argue about those who complain, then turn around and contradict themselves when the same thing happens to their own team; making them whiners.

See the difference? I complain because my team sucks right now. You're whining, because the NFL didn't jump in immediately and do something right then and there, on the field; (which I'd imagine will come at some point this week) in relation to a situation that a week or more prior when your team was accused of a similar issue (hitting the QB/WR to the point of injury) you tried defending as being "legal".

Not just Steeler fans. If we did it to Baltimore, they'd be whining.

No. If Pittsburgh did it to anyone, whichever team it was would view it as unsurprising and move on; because they know the league will step in once 4 alternative players from the Steelers attract undo attention to themselves to complain about what they feel is a bad call. Yet turn around to scream like a toddler for justice when a similar situation happens against them a week or two later.

Saying the Steelers are full of thugs, dirty players, and rapists is a pretty judgemental, and asshole thing to say, especially because it's the exact opposite.

What do you mean by "opposite?"

Sooo.. no one on the Steelers team has ever been accused, or found guilty, of doing drugs, being a dirty player or considered to be a rapist? Interesting. Do you watch the news at all?

Take a look, any Steeler that is caught messing with drugs, usually doesn't last on the team too long.

Except a random place kicker who somehow managed to stay on the team for years while doing stupid shit (drinking, unsure about drugs) and didn't manage to get released until he began missing kicks and bad mouthing his own team. :shrug: I'm sure that was the only time they've ever kept someone who's broken any rules or made them look bad in the public's eye though.

Dirty players? EVERYBODY IS A DIRTY FUCKING PLAYER! THATS WHAT FOOTBALL IS! The Steelers just get caught the most, because they're under the radar.

Funny thing about being caught all the time. You pretty much have had to do something more than anyone else, to have first gained that extra attention that catches you even more in the future.

You know my favorite thing about Pittsburgh fans, or those who defend them? They make excuses for why nothing they do is wrong. Instead of simply saying..

"It was a mistake, the guy didn't feel it was, but clearly everyone else views it as such so we should just move on and overcome this situation."

Instead.. you get anywhere from 3-5 random players from that team, who weren't even involved in the situation; who voice their opinions on why the League is doing a horrible, crap job.

I don't know about you, but I just have that thought in my head that says.. "Will, if you tell your Manager, or the Owner of the Company, that they're not doing things properly; you're likely going to become an enemy of 'said' Company."

Rapists? Really? The guy was fucking accused. HE WASN'T CONVICTED!

:suspic: Neither were O.J. or Kobe. What's the point?

He didn't even have a trial! Just because Roger Goodell decided that he was above the law, and decided to suspend Roethlisberger because he brought bad publicity to the NFL, doesn't mean he's a rapist. If he was a rapist, he'd be in prison.

No, Goodell decided that instead of dragging the entire National Football League through one random idiots personal issues; that he'd just tie up loose ends and deal with the situation as quickly as possible.

I could easily accuse ANYBODY if I had the chance. If I saw you, I could easily simply say that you raped me. You are an adult, and I'm underage, this justice system would automatically believe I'm telling the truth. I could easily get my teachers fired and jailed by saying they molested me, it's the easiest thing to do, and thats what is scary about this world. So many people are accused, and sometimes they don't get as fucking lucky as Ben Roethlisberger did, and they actually get falsely imprisoned.

It sounds as if you would've wanted Big Ben to go to court and allowed this whole situation to be drug out in a court-room.. where as you put it, through the odds system he would've lost and been sent to Prison.

This can be solved in one simple way. Agree to disagree.

Neither You, nor I, nor anyone else knows the truth on whether or not he actually raped some girl. He is somewhat of a "celeb" in the Pittsburgh area though; and he's considered to be a future franchise QB of their Dynasty winning Franchise Football team. I'm not saying celebs should be above the law... but it's insanely ******ed, naive and down-right stupid of you to think they couldn't be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back