NFL Week 13 LD

As much as I love DPI to get players potential TD set-ups. I hate losing what would've been a 60 yd catch by T.fucking.O. Seriously.

Fuck Collins, throw the fucking ball hard enough you mother fucker. Shit, I'm fucking pissed off at this fucking teams inability to throw the fucking bull.

Much like the Chargers with the Colts and the Patriots with the Steelers, the Giants just have Washington's number. TD Green Bay, Rodgers to Jennings

It's amazing how the Saints can go down the field so quickly. I swore I just turned it away for a minute and they were 1st and 15 on their own 20 then I come back and it's 3rd and 6 on Cincy 7.

I'd like to say I'm shocked that Minnesota has went on a run against Buffalo, but this seems like Buffalo's typical style of game.

Now they'll come out and (hopefully) make me happy by bombing everything to Steve Johnson.

And remember people: even though Tavaris Jackson is playing very well today, he still doesn't have any ability at all and shouldn't have any chance at all over the old nearly crippled man.

The tiny snowflakes are fucking with Palmer's throws. :suspic: Chad isn't happy about it. Throw to Owens, dammit. At least he knows how to catch the fucking ball.

And remember people: even though Tavaris Jackson is playing very well today, he still doesn't have any ability at all and shouldn't have any chance at all over the old nearly crippled man.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It's the Bills though. Lets see him start next week against the Giants. Or in two weeks, against Chicago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back