MMA November - Anderson The Turkey is Ducking Chael. What a Chicken.

Honestly, wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Great fighter, but I find him annoying. Was never a big fan of him.

It's on MMA Junkie, said there would be a nice sense of closure ending out his career after one final return to the UFC. Goddamn it if Dan and Wandi go on the same night I'm gonna straight up cry in front of everyone at Hooters

It's on MMA Junkie, said there would be a nice sense of closure ending out his career after one final return to the UFC. Goddamn it if Dan and Wandi go on the same night I'm gonna straight up cry in front of everyone at Hooters

Completely agreed, especially coming on the heels of CC retiring and Penn "retiring". Lots of the old guard are starting to step aside and it's sad, regardless of if I like some of those guys or not. But I love CC, Hendo and Wandy, so it'll be especially sad.

Hendo's just looking for attention. If he wins (which I really hope he doesn't), there's no chance in hell he retires, and he knows it.

Hendo's just looking for attention. If he wins (which I really hope he doesn't), there's no chance in hell he retires, and he knows it.

Exactly, he'll be calling Jones out if he wins not retiring. Though, unless he cage humps Shogun he'll probably get beat.

If J-Lau can up his cardio, he'll be champion.

I'm not shelling out $60 on Undisputed 3 although I loved the first two. I'll wait until it's price drops a bit.

J-Lau wwould get beat by a lot of guys even if he did have cardio.

At 139 weigh ins Nick Pace, Shamar Bailey and Miguel Torres all came in heavy. Torres and Bailey have time to make up the weigh because Miguel was off by 2 lbs and Shamar by 3, but Pace was 6 lbs over and he forfeits 20 percent of his purse.

Hendo weighed in at 203 and Shogun at 205.

Torres is really big for 135. I'm really not too surprised by that. Bailey and Pace I wasn't expected though; there's really no excuse for missing weight by 6 pounds at all.

Pretty sure it had more to do with the scales for Torres. Rogan commented on it during the weigh ins and he was two pounds over, so I think it was the scales for him. Pace however, that shit is unacceptable. Should be more than 20%.

WAR SHOGUN!!

He will beat Hendo. All the talk of Hendo retiring, i call bullshit. If he wins, Hendo will receive a title shot guaranteed and that is too much for anybody to pass up.

WAR SHOGUN!!

He will beat Hendo. All the talk of Hendo retiring, i call bullshit. If he wins, Hendo will receive a title shot guaranteed and that is too much for anybody to pass up.

Lol... I guess you hadn't watch the show yet by the time you posted this?

And I'm hearing great things about Alvarez vs. Chandler from Bellator. In fact, some are saying it was better than Hendo/Shogun. Anybody check it out yet?

Also, WAR FEDOR! God, I hope he wins later.

Really? I hope he gets tapped out. Just like I hope Hendo gets hellbowed into the floor by Jones if that is his next fight.

I don't understand how anyone could ever wish harm against someone like Fedor. He is one of the most humble and exciting fighters in history. Not to mention he's pretty damn great on top of that, with true warrior spirit, and a heart and toughness that measures up against ANYONE. Fedor represents everything that is right with the sport.

My god, what a fight last night.

So glad Hendo won and has a guaranteed title shot. I want to see him vs. Jones so badly, just because I think he's the one guy who could really give Jones a challenge. I do think the judges got it wrong though. I had it scored 47-47.

I believe in my first post here I said that among a few guys who could stop Jones, Hendo was on that list. He and Shogun put on an unforgettable war last night, they both were so awesome and it is fight of the year in my eyes. I'm not sure if he'll beat Jones but he's definitely one of the best choices to do it, I sure hope he does to make him a UFC, Pride and Strikeforce champion. War Hendo :)

Jones' jaw will definitely be tested against Hendo. However, I don't think we all should be looking past Machida. After all, Hendo vs. Machida would be one hell of a match-up as well if Machida pulled of the upset against Jones.

And Fedor is fighting in about probably 20 minutes. The sooner the better. I'm fucking ready to go back to sleep.

Underwhelming fight, but still it was complete domination by Fedor. Nice to see him pick up a victory.

I'm so glad Fedor won. Watching him lose 3 straight after going undefeated for 10 years was painful. Hopefully he still has a couple more fights still left in him, as he dominated that fight against Monson left and right.

Underwhelming fight, but still it was complete domination by Fedor. Nice to see him pick up a victory.

From the results I read, Fedor never seemed interested in going after a finish in the fight, he was just content to stay ahead.

I trust you hate him as much as GSP now? ;)

I don't understand how anyone could ever wish harm against someone like Fedor. He is one of the most humble and exciting fighters in history. Not to mention he's pretty damn great on top of that, with true warrior spirit, and a heart and toughness that measures up against ANYONE. Fedor represents everything that is right with the sport.

Don't get me wrong, I love Fedor as a fighter and a person. What I don't like is that cult of a fanbase he has, and the disgrace he calls his management. They've managed to make me as close to anti-Fedor as possible.

Am I the only one who thinks Hendo will get absolutely destroyed by Jones? Jones is way to long, way to strong, and way to athletic for Hendo to get anywhere near the range he needs to be at to land a right hand. Add that to the fact that Hendo's TDD really is not anywhere near you'd think it would be and his cardio is pretty bad, and I don't see how he has a chance outside of a big punch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back