MMA November - Anderson The Turkey is Ducking Chael. What a Chicken.

Munoz has some amazing wrestling credentials, but his takedowns still suck. I believe I read somewhere that his takedown percentage was at 19% before the Chris Leben fight, and that's fucking horrible for someone who doesn't have any background in wrestling. He absolutely would not be able to get the takedown on Anderson Silva. Silva would crush him, as would Sonnen if he ends up fighting Munoz in a #1 Contender bout.

Munoz's wrestling hasnt translated to MMA. He got taken down by Leban and has overall bad takedowns. Couple that with his questionable chin and we have another Okami fight.

This is a great interview. I don't think there is a more well-spoken individual in MMA than Daniel Cormier.

[YOUTUBE]SM8aFaCKBgI[/YOUTUBE]

Very sad news about Smokin' Joe. Who ever would have though he would die before Ali? Damn shame.

Very sad about Smokin Joe, we've lost a true legend and warrior :disappointed:

As for Condit vs Kos, I love both guys but Condit takes this one.

So Anderson vs. Chael 2 is pretty much official at this point. The place and date is still to be announced.

I think at the end of the day, Anderson "ducking" Sonnen simply ended up being a great business ploy by Silva, because by acting like he didn't want to fight Sonnen, you know the UFC came after him with a pay day he absolutely could not refuse.

Fucking right it is. Cant put into words how excited I am. I am seriously going to freak out because I have to wait so long for this.

007brocklesnarandalistairovereem_large.jpg

The epicness of this picture required me to post it up, funny presser but I am pumped to see this.

Brock looks big. I didn't see the press conference, but one of my training partners said he looked really skinny at the conference. He looks huge. I just heard he's at 285 right now, that fight is going to be awesome though.

Yeah he wasn't skinny at all to me, they asked him about the video and pictures of him looking skinny and small from about a month ago and he flexed for the crowd and said "I'm at 278, sorry to dissappoint you". They're both very confident and I can't wait to see it go down.

He was smaller when the pictures of him on the WWE video game surfaced. That also happened to be right after his surgery. He's back up to 275 and is ready to break Overeem.

Something in the shadows of tonight's quick title fight, Douglas Lima knocked out Ben Saunders with a huge right straight (I think) to win the Bellator 170 tournament. Lima KO'ed Saunders minutes before UFC on FOX started which probably made Bellator and MTV quite happy due to the probable ratings crash if that fight broke 9:00 EST.

Also, Alexander Shlemenko broke through Brian Rogers to win the middleweight tournament and get his rematch with Hector Lombard. Shlemenko looked dominant all throughout the fight.

Shlemenko is the best guy to face Lombard in Bellator but no way beats him, it'll be a good fight though.

Good for Lima, I'm not a fan of Saunders so I'm glad that I guy like Lima who I remember learning about in MFC was the one to beat him.

Yeah I don't see Lombard losing anytime soon. His fight with Trevor Prangley will be good (it's a catchweight at 195), but I just don't see Lombard losing.

I thought Saunders would win quickly. After Saunders took care of Sapo there was no doubt in my mind that he was going to beat Lima easily. Lima proved me wrong, and really impressed me tonight; I'm really pulling for him against Askren.

Yeah I would have picked Saunders if I hadn't started keeping track of MFC events when Marcus Davis signed up with them. I hope he takes out Askren, he probably can but I just hope that after that Jay Heiron gets another shot.

Yeah I really like Hieron, and hope he gets the winner of that fight. He's one of the most experienced 170 pounders in Bellator, so he should stay on the top of their card. Maybe a fight with Saunders? A fight with Sapo would be incredible though.

I dont know where to post this, so it goes here. If there was any doubt that Mayweather would beat Pac, that doubt was soundly removed last night. Pac would get countered into a fucking coma in that fight.

Pac did look off of his game last night. I despise Mayweather, and really don't like to say this, but as of know, he would beat Pacquiao, especially if Pacquiao went out there like he did last night.

Dam straight, hate to say it because I hate Mayweather's personality but he is the best and he would scrape PAC Man.

You know I will, must say though has been disappointing having the only people posting in there be you and me. Especially after the last one, I put a shit ton of time into that one thinking it was gonna get hit like crazy, no such luck.

The Mayweather interview with the radio host was hilarious and Floyd playing the race card was so ******ed, he's a very smart guy but that was such a douchebag move. Anyway UFC 139 has a lot of potential too bad it'll continue the PPV trend.

The UFC has over saturated it's products and i's reflecting on it's PPV numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back