• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MMA GSD For March - The Michael Bisping Appreciation Station

Mac Danzig vs. Donald Cerrone has been added to UFC 131.

Oh man, I can't wait to see Danzig fuck that cunt up.

I support the fuck out of this. I may not be a fan of Danzig, but I will cheer for anyone against that cunt Cerrone.

Jeff, you and I could never watch a UFC together. I love Cowboy. We seem to hate the fighters that the other person loves, haha.

EDIT: Or Jon, either.

Jeff, you and I could never watch a UFC together. I love Cowboy. We seem to hate the fighters that the other person loves, haha.

EDIT: Or Jon, either.

Haha, man he is literally on a list of like 5 guys I absolutely cannot stand. I do respect the shit out of his striking and he always gives an entertaining fight but I hate the dude.

Even Bendo?

I really don't think he went over the top with Bendo like he did that punk bitch Varner. He said some stuff about Bendo, but I think at, the end of the day, Bendo's general attitude was enough to keep it to normal fight trash-talk. I seriously fucking hate Varner. Nothing made me happier than see him get his junk crushed by Shalorus 3 different times.

Fair enough. I love me some Bendo and was just wondering if you couldn't stand him like some of Cerrone's other opponents.

I wasn't too thrilled with him after his loss to Pettis. I thought he's better than that, but whatever.

I agree. I still don't understand why he looked so bad in that fight, but I don't buy into Pettis at all yet. I'm glad he's fighting Guida before getting any push for the UFC title.

I agree. I still don't understand why he looked so bad in that fight, but I don't buy into Pettis at all yet. I'm glad he's fighting Guida before getting any push for the UFC title.

I actually meant his attitude, haha, but yeah, his performance was kind of shitty, too.

Two new tidbits in the MMA forum once again

EDIT: There's also a THIRD update to the Rashad-Jackson's camp story.

It's not looking good for Rashad.

Jon Jones' bony ass legs are in for a World of hurt come this Saturday...

[YOUTUBE]t02YjnQsX1I[/YOUTUBE]

I'm sorry, but honestly that kick is so unrealistic. I know it was just for tests, but really if your going all in with a kick like that it had better be a knockout kick to the gut or the head. He's got brutal legs, but if he goes for a thigh kick on Bones like that and dosen't knock him down Bones is gonna tag him.

A thigh kick hurts like a mother fucker. Try walking after someone kicks in the thigh, it sucks. If Jones gets hit with that he will be hurting.

I'm sorry, but honestly that kick is so unrealistic. I know it was just for tests, but really if your going all in with a kick like that it had better be a knockout kick to the gut or the head. He's got brutal legs, but if he goes for a thigh kick on Bones like that and dosen't knock him down Bones is gonna tag him.

Leg/thigh kicks are are just as brutal as a gut kick, almost much as a head kick. If you can't put pressure on on legs to throw a punch or kick yourself, your're fucked, shit you can't even move right. Check out Faber's leg after the Aldo fight,

faber-leg-2_medium.jpg

You don't need to knock someone down for them to be effective, as long as you can land them and move out of the way, it's a great game plan.

It's not like Shogun will be able to hit Jones with a PERFECT leg kick like he can on a bag. Nor can he throw that while on his back, but I digress. I have no doubt Shogun will land at least one kick on Jones. I just doubt if he will be able to throw perfect kick like that on a moving target. He wound up on that fucker. I can see this fight ending two ways. Jones pounds Shogun out, or Shogun subs Jones. I'm leaning towards the latter right now, but I am questioning how good Shogun is coming off the surgery. I cannot wait.

A thigh kick hurts like a mother fucker. Try walking after someone kicks in the thigh, it sucks. If Jones gets hit with that he will be hurting.

Jon, you realize that Shogun has to overcome a 13" reach to land those kicks. When he throws them, Jones should be in prime position to catch them and drop him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back