• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MMA GSD For March - The Michael Bisping Appreciation Station

We'll have to see. Jones hasn't fought a fighter of the caliber of a Shogun before. All of it sounds simple when we say it but we will truly see how it all plays out tonight and I can't wait for it.

I agree, could've just let Greg Jackson and whoever else was with them handle the situation. It's not like the crack head was hurting the lady.

:lmao: Well if Jones looses he now has a good excuse. His mind was on the crackhead not Rua.

Seriously though, that's cool of Jones to help the lady out even if it was silly for him to do it with the biggest fight of his life just a few hours away. Props to Bones.

AKA is definitely a good bet. It's a camp full of wrestlers who can strike, which is exactly what Rashad does anyways.

[YOUTUBE]WbvpdWpqQw4[/YOUTUBE]

Great trailer, but man the UFC is just like WWE when it comes to music. They go with terrible songs that were a fucking hit 3 years ago.

Get with the times, UFC. Jesus Christ. Watch how Eminem's "Not Afraid" will be used for UFC 152.

Nicktheface2 on youtube makes the greatest UFC promos and dream fight trailers. They are really good, you guys should check them out. My personal favourite is Machida vs Rampage really good vid. He is really talented.

I love the trailer for 129 as well. Jake Shields is the focus, which helps introduce him to casual fans who need to be sold on the card, and I got goosebumps at the end when they walked past each other.

[YOUTUBE]WbvpdWpqQw4[/YOUTUBE]

Great trailer, but man the UFC is just like WWE when it comes to music. They go with terrible songs that were a fucking hit 3 years ago.

Get with the times, UFC. Jesus Christ. Watch how Eminem's "Not Afraid" will be used for UFC 152.

I know you're gonna disagree with me, Jeff, but that promo video sucked complete ass. That was so cheesy.

Seriously, that could have been the trailer for Never Back Down 4: Still Not Backing Down :wtf:

Tim the Barbarian is moving down to 185 and will get a tough draw with his first fight in the division against Kendall Grove at UFC 130. I think Grove could get wrestled on, and I'd love it if Tim tossed him like he did Heath.

Also, Ryan Bader is going to fight Tito Ortiz at UFC 132. So long, Tito.

I heard about Fedor's movie. It's awesome for him. Good to see a foreign fighter getting a movie role in their country like many American stars have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back