Live Discussion - TNA 1/4/2010

I quite like you Mozarella. As soon as I can see straight I'm going to respond to your post.

I read the results. Sounded like shit. Maybe it was better than it sounds. I'm not sure there's even a way I can watch it, thanks to how randomly TNA's shown on UK TV.

Well I liked watching TNA yesterday..But i was really shocked about Jeff.Was it a one night deal?DId he allready know and Mcmahon when he left WWE that he was allready going to TNA?I have to be sencire,i almost never watched TNA before yesterday...but i´m sure going to watch it now.Just one more thing: I dont know if the NWO is going to be good for TNA,i think they are to old to really make something again in the company.

Glad you like the product Torti. When they concentrate on the in ring stuff they can normally produce some great matches.

Sam, I'm expecting Bravo to show iMPACT as normal but I will check.

Glad you like the product Torti. When they concentrate on the in ring stuff they can normally produce some great matches.

Sam, I'm expecting Bravo to show iMPACT as normal but I will check.

I believe they have an episode on Saturday but they're so ******ed I think they'll be showing Thursday's episode. There is an episode on Thursday, isn't there?

I'm sure the "WWE Universe Fans" on here are absolute flabber-gasted at how the Impact LD could have possibly more than tripled the amount of responses they got and doubled the amount of views they received. Looks like Bret Hart, although a big deal, wasn't as big a selling point as they were expecting it to be.

Either that or you're making general assumptions based on the IWC. Tisk, tisk. I thought smarks didn't matter that much.

it was great to all the original members of the nwo in the ring, pretty hard for the wwe to counter with that even though they had hart, more nwo fans than hart imo, but i wonder what are they going to call themselves since they cannot use nwo, could they use the wolfpack?

If TNA were smart, they would get their own midget to "mock" Hornswoggle. Then, WWE would have to sit there and take it. As long as TNA pulls it off in a mocking manner and takes pot shots at WWE with it, I think it would seriously work. And WWE would just have to sit there and take it.

If TNA were smart, they would get their own midget to "mock" Hornswoggle. Then, WWE would have to sit there and take it. As long as TNA pulls it off in a mocking manner and takes pot shots at WWE with it, I think it would seriously work. And WWE would just have to sit there and take it.

Sorta like what WWF did with "Gillberg?" Might work...

Honestly, this would be CLASSIC. Good call.

I like it.

Make him the Nation of Violence's mascot.

No, wait. Too far.

Still like the thought.

I'm sure the "WWE Universe Fans" on here are absolute flabber-gasted at how the Impact LD could have possibly more than tripled the amount of responses they got and doubled the amount of views they received. Looks like Bret Hart, although a big deal, wasn't as big a selling point as they were expecting it to be.

Not so much flabbergasted as I am unsurprised seeing as about 1/5 of the posts came from before the show even started, on top of being a three hour show. Why is everything a competition for you? They're just live discussions. I would imagine TNA have more posts anyway because its TNA who had something to prove tonight, not the WWE (from your perspectives anyway, not mine).

Not so much flabbergasted as I am unsurprised seeing as about 1/5 of the posts came from before the show even started, on top of being a three hour show. Why is everything a competition for you? They're just live discussions. I would imagine TNA have more posts anyway because its TNA who had something to prove tonight, not the WWE (from your perspectives anyway, not mine).

1/5? There are 177 pages in here, and 10 or 11 are from before the show. I'm not great at math, but that is definitely not 1/5

1/5? There are 177 pages in here, and 10 or 11 are from before the show. I'm not great at math, but that is definitely not 1/5

Well the first 10 pages and the last 10 pages didn't take place during the show. It was a simple estimated guess.

And I wish I could delete my post anyway. I had just woken up and now realize 10 page PRE-show discussion probably supported your (and Sid's) point about the LD being wild last night. You know, not that it matters.

Don't worry guys. What people on the net like only matters to him when it fits his agenda. His logic isn't consistent enough to be a threat.

Don't worry guys. What people on the net like only matters to him when it fits his agenda. His logic isn't consistent enough to be a threat.

What logic? There's nothing in this thread that's even in the same ball park as a logical argument. It's simply an opinionated discussion, something that can't be proved or disproved by logic. You making up some sort of imaginary logic to determine whether or not I'm a "threat" just proves that peoples' opinions on TNA (a show that you had absolutely zero to do with) actually matter to you.

:blush:

And what agenda could I possibly have? Like, what could I possibly be doing that would positively affect me by any stretch of the imagination?

I post on another forum, and the WWE LD got about 400-500 more posts than the TNA LD (something like 2700 to 2200).

There's just a major anti-WWE bias here for the most part. That's all.

The fuck are you talking about Guy? This most certainly is NOT an anti-WWE forum, the WWE forums are always the most posted in and a large portion of our most well-known posters constantly defend the WWE and it's golden boy John Cena.

How is this an anti-WWE forum? The Indy section is the least posted in on the forum, there's maybe four people on here with a working knowledge of puro, this is the most hardcore Americanized pro-WWE wrestling forum I've ever been on.

What logic? There's nothing in this thread that's even in the same ball park as a logical argument. It's simply an opinionated discussion, something that can't be proved or disproved by logic. You making up some sort of imaginary logic to determine whether or not I'm a "threat" just proves that peoples' opinions on TNA (a show that you had absolutely zero to do with) actually matter to you.

:blush:

And what agenda could I possibly have? Like, what could I possibly be doing that would positively affect me by any stretch of the imagination?
I wasn't talking about your logic. I have no idea who you are, and thus can't speak to the consistency of your logic. I'll spell it out in case you're having a hard time: I was addressing the logic of the guy you were addressing earlier, Sidious.

I post on another forum, and the WWE LD got about 400-500 more posts than the TNA LD (something like 2700 to 2200).

There's just a major anti-WWE bias here for the most part. That's all.

Or perhaps there is a Pro WWE bias on the other forum you post on. That does exist you know, because I have seen it first hand. I visited several other sites LD's and all of the Impact Ones about doubled the participation as compared to the WWE one. There was a site that was down last night because it couldn't handle the traffic (pretty sad actually) and that site is actually more Pro WWE than the WWE Universe forum itself.

But I guarantee we had more people participating in our LD's last night than you did on the other forum, which interprets it to be a larger sample of fans out there.

I think the larger sample of fans you have, the more likely you are to determine the reality of the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back