Live Discussion: Raw 1/4/2010

Man you guys missed an insane show with TNA. The main event was easily a four star match.

I'm about to start watching Raw off the DVR now. Looking forward to seeing Bret.

Badass pyro for Bret.

Yeah, this is the post-Impact Raw LD now.

Man you guys missed an insane show with TNA. The main event was easily a four star match.

I'm about to start watching Raw off the DVR now. Looking forward to seeing Bret.

Raw was good, Impact was better. Raw was more surreal though.

I missed nothing. I had a piece of my childhood cemented forever, and that is worth more to me than anything.

if we wanted to watch TNA and dvr Raw, we wouldve.

We prefer to enjoy prime rib while it's hot, and toss a hot dog in the microwave later.

That would have been an ok ending if TNA didn't set the bar so high a few mins ago. You dudes that didn't watch are missing out...

So to anyone that said Hart cant do anything post stroke, he sure seemed fine tonight. Great on the mic, only messing up a little bit, a part that seemed more scripted then the rest, and sold the kick extremely well

A very predictable ending to tonight's Raw. Really other than Bret Hart interacting with Shawn at the beginning and Vince at the end, what else did you really get tonight?

Seriously?

That would have been an ok ending if TNA didn't set the bar so high a few mins ago. You dudes that didn't watch are missing out...

From what I read on the other forum I visit, it's basically an nWo Return, except they can't call themselves the nWo.

TNA is repeating history whereas the WWE is rewriting it and giving it closure.

A very predictable ending to tonight's Raw. Really other than Bret Hart interacting with Shawn at the beginning and Vince at the end, what else did you really get tonight?

Seriously?

One of the best Raws in years.

I was thoroughly entertained, and now we get three months of buildup to a Vince/Bret Wrestlemania showdown of some sort.

In the head to head LDs, TNA approximately doubled Raw in posts.

Amazing.

The interest was there, and by pretty much all accounts, was the better of the two shows.

As Lee said, Raw was just average, and I knew it was going to be going in. Vince doesn't believe in offering fans anything unless he is forced to. You got the same Raw you see every week, plus 3 Bret Hart segments with Shawn, Jericho, and Vince.

And they were average segments given the hype, at best.

The LD's don't surprise me at all.

next week is the clincher, wwe have stated ufc is their rival at the moment. They dont pullout the stops,, forget it

I actually have to agree that Raw was below what my expectations for it were. While I wish they had tried harder, I can kind of understand why they didn't. But I do hope TNA does well so that this can maybe turn into more of a competition.

And they were average segments given the hype, at best.

You mean Bret and Shawn burying the hatchet where it seemed to be a lot more of a shoot than a work was "average", as well as the segment between Vince and Bret?

I thought TNA ending a cage match with a convoluted stipulation to begin with with terrible shots of the ring where you could barely see the action on a DQ was "shitty".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back