• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I AM THE Royal Rumble Live Discussion

Whats funny, in the car on the way home, I literally said to myself

"welp I wonder which one of the forums resiedent negative nancies is gonna be trying to shit on this when I get home, itll be either KB or X"

Glad to see my streak of never being wrong remains intact. X, you cremudgion.

I had to shit on KB's parade, sorry. I agree the Rumble match itself was awesome. But every other match was shit, and the two World Title matches were absolute jokes. Even with the awesomness of the Rumble match, that show still comes nowhere near a damn A like KB said it got.

Well, ok. I didnt see the whole show, so I dunno. The womens match went the way it should have.

I wish Taker and Rey couldve had about 8 more minutes. Was still very good though, for what time they DID have

Eh, something like seven minutes or so isn't enough for a World Title match, not on PPV. That's just a ripoff. Especially when your other World Title match was just as short and had a DQ finish.

OH and I forgot about Henry slamming Big Show!! Its been about 15 years since I marked out over a body slam. That fucking ruled though. He turned him and everything, perfect formed slamm. Fuckin gangsta

Eh, something like seven minutes or so isn't enough for a World Title match, not on PPV. That's just a ripoff. Especially when your other World Title match was just as short and had a DQ finish.

Was it only 7 minutes? Yea, like I said, I wsh they couldve had much more time for that one, but they did good work with the time they were given. I can see were you are coming from though

Beth Phoenix was robbed.

Khali is a lucky fucker.

Good Rumble. No Hurricane or DDP. :(

Good payoff for the diva feud despite what X wants me to think.

Fuck Drew McIntyre with a red hot poker.

When half of your match is restholds, as every Orton match is, 12 minutes means nothing. Bored to absolute tears.

Hey, we only have nine more years to go of Orton being Captain Chinlock, being boring on the mic, and falling in love with his mannerisms. :rolleyes:

My how far Orton has fallen. He was so fucking awesome when he first broke on the scene. Holy fuck has he been boring for the past few years though.

Yeah but you're fucking weird Brian. You seem to think Jericho isn't a good worker. You hate most people that are talented.

Jericho isn't a good worker and he hasn't been exciting in a year or so.. I'm not calling him bad, I'm just saying he's not capable of being in the main event at WM. Jericho was in one Main Event and that was with HHH and didn't HHH completely bury him? Anyways,that was the last match but I wouldn't call it the Main Event if that makes sense.

Jericho isn't a good worker and he hasn't been exciting in a year or so.. I'm not calling him bad, I'm just saying he's not capable of being in the main event at WM. Jericho was in one Main Event and that was with HHH and didn't HHH completely bury him? Anyways,that was the last match but I wouldn't call it the Main Event if that makes sense.

Have you actually watched any of Jericho's matches this year? Explain to me how his series of matches with Rey Mysterio over the summer weren't fantastic. Are you kidding? Their matches at Extreme Rules and The Bash were two of the best matches o the entire year.

I'm baffled right now. Totally baffled. If those weren't good wrestling matches, just what in the name of God is?

I did like his Rey Mysterio matches but I think the 8+ months of pure shit outweighs a few good matches with a good worker like Rey. You have to say Rey was on fire for pretty much all of last year. He had a few good matches with Ziggler and Jo Mo, and he made the Elimination Chamber interesting.

Just watched the royal rumble today, and I have to say CM Punks performance was probably my favorite part of the night.

Jericho is a great worker. Just has no business being a long term fixture in the main event. I would however love to see him have a face run there, just to see if it worked.

Well, if HHH is injured then it may change it up, but I plan to see Jericho vs Edge, HBK vs Taker. And if HHH can't go you know Cena is taking his spot.

The only thing I'm not sure is the Legacy angle.

It's up in the air thinakfully. There's a lot going on still and a lot left to be decided. Hence why the TV time is so fun. Also there's EC to get through still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back