I AM THE Royal Rumble Live Discussion

I actually agree with Sid on this point. This Rumble was not anything special at all. Even the Edge win was very predictable. Does not take away the fact that I marked out like crazy because I called this outcome months ago.

How was it fucking predictable? He hasn't even wrestled in months. Don't knock the WWE if you read spoilers.

That's how you start problems. If you would have added that she's no Carrie Underwood, this thread would double in posts.

She's pretty much the most overrated singer of this generation. All of her music is musical diarrhea, and usually I can't change the station fast enough when one of her shit songs decides to poison the airwaves and my radio.

FYI, Edge was on the Royal Rumble poster dressed up as Sweeney Todd.

He was as much a shoo-in to come back as it gets. I didn't see him winning the Rumble though, I thought they'd just start the Edge/Jericho feud with not much else.

But there were plenty of hints by Jericho, one would have to suspect even without reading rumors that a return was pretty imminent and where do returns normally happen around this time of year?

With edge winning people forgot that HHH could possibly injured and the blood curse is still happening in the wwe with punk and taker bleeding

How was it fucking predictable? He hasn't even wrestled in months. Don't knock the WWE if you read spoilers.

I am not knocking it at all. I enjoyed how it played it and I figured Edge would win the Rumble because of his health updates not the Spoilers.

I think WWE did the best they could in this day and age. They kept his return pretty hush hush. Even for the smarks, at one point in the Rumble it was impossible for Edge to be in the match. It turned out, Regal didn't compete cause he got kicked out during the ECW match. I don't know about everyone, but I marked the fuck out when I heard Edge's theme. Also, seeing Edge eliminate Cena was just awesome.

I think WWE did the best they could in this day and age. They kept his return pretty hush hush. Even for the smarks, at one point in the Rumble it was impossible for Edge to be in the match. It turned out, Regal didn't compete cause he got kicked out during the ECW match. I don't know about everyone, but I marked the fuck out when I heard Edge's theme. Also, seeing Edge eliminate Cena was just awesome.

I had a blast watching this. Yes, the rest of the card wasn't great, but show me one flat out bad match on the undercard, and remember I don't consider the boobs match a match. Good but not great show. VERY GOOD Rumble.

This is the first Rumble I've watched in years. It was not disappointed. I liked all the matches. The Piggie James thing was a bit much, so was Beth Phoenix being an entrant and eliminating The Great Khali. It was still really good. We got to see a fight between Legacy and Orton. Sheamus is still champ, along with Undertaker. Edge made his return winning the Rumble. We also saw a frustrated Shawn Michaels. I don't think we will see any warm and fuzzy DX moments with Hornswoggle tomorrow night. Thank God.

Bret Hart will be coming to Raw tomorrow night also. I'm actually pretty pumped for WrestleMania now. Great show.

I'm looking around other forums, and there is a lot of disappointment and negativity I am seeing about this year's Rumble.

The PPV gets no higher than a solid C in my book. It was okay, but absolutely nothing special. And no, I don't think it did a great job as the starting point for building enthusiasm going into Mania.

Edge was a predictable surprise, due to the reports coming out about his rehab and health and stating that he will definitely be back by Mania, if not sooner.

So I expected him in the Rumble as a surprise, although was unsure if he would win it or not.

The Rumble itself gets a C+. Nothing special.

All the other matches were disappointments. Jackson vs Christian was okay. The rest were nothing special with the Divas Match being horrible.

PPV gets a C and I can understand why there is negativity around the net right now about this.

It's classic WWE, once again on Cruise Control. Why? Because they can do it and the fans tolerate it.

Oh give me a break Sid. A C+? You have to be kidding me. Tell me, what would you want from the Rumble? I want to know.

The Divas match was well executed pay-off to an angle. Nothing shit about it and it's not as though anyone bought the PPV for it.

I didn't account for it in my review. If a five minute total segment and a thirty second match ruins a show for you, you have issues,

I just took a big fat shit on your review of this year's Rumble KB. A fucking A- dude? And Genesis got what, a D or some shit? There wasn't a single match on tonight's show that was even half as good as the Genesis main event. Outside of the Rumble match, which was great fun, that show was awful.

And I replied.

As I said before and was ignored: if Genesis had been a TV show, easy B+/A-. But it was a joke of a PPV with 2 matches that were just repeats of TV including the world title match. Also, a D+ isn't like a terrible grade. It would equate to about two and a half to two start.

And I replied.

As I said before and was ignored: if Genesis had been a TV show, easy B+/A-. But it was a joke of a PPV with 2 matches that were just repeats of TV including the world title match. Also, a D+ isn't like a terrible grade. It would equate to about two and a half to two start.

The Rumble was a joke of a PPV. Are you kidding? Two World title matches barely five minutes long? That's unforgivable. Atleast Genesis had a GREAT main event World Title match and a solid opener with Kendrick and Red, outside of the Rumble match this was an atrocious PPV. I'd be royally pissed if I spent 45 dollars for that joke of a show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back