I AM THE Royal Rumble Live Discussion

HBK will cost Undertaker his title at Elimination Chamber... that's the "other way" Triple H was on about earlier when speaking to Shawn.

Jericho wins it, Edge challenges him.

Undertaker's pissed at Shawn... and we have Taker vs HBK 2

Still happy, marking out, raising fists, happy, I'm so happy that Edge is back and won it! Despite guessing Cena, I really am glad Edge won it!

HBK is out? No Taker/HBK 2?

images

You did a Google search for a dude with an erection, huh?

Glad I ordered it for the Rumble alone. The rest of the PPV was OK, reasonably entertaining. I enjoyed the divas storyline finish, but I kinda wish Christian could have lost his belt, and then won the Rumble. Edge is a nice surprise though since I was sure HBK or HHH was going to win. No DDP or RVD though, but it was good enough.

Was The Hurricane replaced by Drew McIntyre? Bullshit.

HBK will cost Undertaker his title at Elimination Chamber... that's the "other way" Triple H was on about earlier when speaking to Shawn.

Jericho wins it, Edge challenges him.

Undertaker's pissed at Shawn... and we have Taker vs HBK 2

I can definitely see that happening. Especially with the way HBK snapped after being eliminated. Maybe we are seeing the return of heel HBK?

Jericho is nothing but an upper mid carder and Edge is a transition champ. Why is everyone excited?

What a unprediable piece of shit. God fucking damn it. At WM the next streak of boring world title runs begins, Edge will be a 25+ world champion by 2012.

Sounds like your just insisting on being negative in a GREAT PPV. So what if Edge ends up a 25 time World champ? He's fucking great! I however dont approve of Punk's short stay.

Code:
#             Wrestler                  Eliminated By

01            Dolph Ziggler             CM Punk
02            Evan Bourne               CM Punk
03            CM Punk                   Triple H
04            JTG                       CM Punk
05            The Great Khali           Beth Phoenix
06            Beth Phoenix              CM Punk
07            Zack Ryder                CM Punk
08            Triple H                  Shawn Michaels
09            Drew McIntyre             Triple H & Shawn Michaels
10            Ted DiBiase               Shawn Michaels
11            John Morrison             Shawn Michaels
12            Kane                      Triple H
13            Cody Rhodes               Shawn Michaels
14            MVP                       MVP
15            Carlito                   Shawn Michaels
16            The Miz                   MVP
17            Matt Hardy                Kane
18            Shawn Michaels            Batista
19            John Cena                 Edge
20            Shelton Benjamin          John Cena
21            Yoshi Tatsu               John Cena
22            Big Show                  R-Truth
23            Mark Henry                R-Truth
24            Chris Masters             Big Show
25            R-Truth                   Kofi Kingston    
26            Jack Swagger              Kofi Kingston
27            Kofi Kingston             John Cena
28            Chris Jericho             Edge
29            Edge                      WINNER
30            Batista                   John Cena

I knew Edge was coming as soon as they put the camera angle behind Jericho from that point on i was screaming as soon that happened! I'm so damn happy!

This Wrestlemania has John Cena vs Edge yet again written all over it.

Vince mine as well throw in another Triple H vs Randy Orton match for good measure.

Edge vs Jericho will be a piss poor title match at Mania. They need to add a third person.

That's the last damn thing they need to do. More Triple Threats? Fuck that, they've done that for like five years in a row now. Edge vs Jericho would be an awesome match.

I wouldn't mind seeing Edge-Cena again either. Way too soon to get him back involved with 'Taker though.

oh boy i am really looking forward to raw now. bret harts appearance, possibly an edge appearance to announce who he is challenging, continuation of hhh/hbk tension...

I can definitely see that happening. Especially with the way HBK snapped after being eliminated. Maybe we are seeing the return of heel HBK?

Think its the most logical way of getting around everything.

Raw one will be Triple H vs Sheamus... maybe four way if they dont sort out Orton and Cena into a feud with someone soon.

Heel HBK vs Face Undertaker? That would be fucking sick!

This Wrestlemania has John Cena vs Edge yet again written all over it.

Vince mine as well throw in another Triple H vs Randy Orton match for good measure.

Hell, let's just make both of these matches into Vince Specials.

John Cena vs Edge vs Drew McIntyre

Triple H vs Randy Orton vs Sheamus

That way we can have all of Vince's favorites and Triple H's favorites all in the Main Events together.

Edge vs. Cena sounds good. They haven't had a match at Wrestlemania so it was going to happen one day. Still think its going to be Edge vs Jericho.

Man, that was the shit. Now it seems like we've got Edge and Jericho, who's winning the Chamber, I still think they're gonna do something with HHH (if he's not injured, which I hope not now he didn't win the rumble) and HBK that will escalate at the Chamber (shocked that it's likely to be Shawn as heel :( ). Sheamus & Taker is likely to lose the strapes at the Chamber to whoever, and I'd bet my money on Cena-Taker at WM (though Im not sure I like Cena being so close to the streak myself.)

Either way, the Road to Wrestlemania has begun. And by gawd, have things gotten interesting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back