WWE Friday Night SmackDown! LD for 11/12/2010!

Vincent Michaels

My weapon of choice? A green onion.

Last Week:

Yellow, Black, and Blue

Edge, Kofi Kingston, Alberto Del Rio, Big Show & World Heavyweight Champion Kane def. David Otunga, WWE Tag Team Champion Justin Gabriel, WWE Tag Team Champion Heath Slater, Michael McGillicutty & Husky Harris in a 10-Man Tag Team Match
After The Nexus threatened to take over SmackDown at the start of the night, the blue brand’s Superstars defended their turf in a massive 10-Man Tag main event. Despite Alberto Del Rio inexplicably walking away from the battle, and obvious differences amongst themselves, the blue brand was able to thwart The Nexus. In the closing moments of the war, The Rated-R Superstar avoided a chokeslam from his own teammate – World Heavyweight Champion Kane – then Speared both The Big Red Monster and David Otunga to get the win for his team. Can the No. 1 contender take his momentum into Survivor Series against Kane?

Tyler Reks def. Chris Masters
In his continued quest to make a name for himself, Tyler Reks went up against Chris Masters. Using his strength and power, Reks picked up an impressive and dominating win against The Masterpiece.

Official SmackDown Consultant Vickie Guerrero def. NXT Rookie Diva Kaitlyn
After Official SmackDown Consultant Vickie Guerrero attacked her NXT Rookie Diva Kaitlyn earlier in the night, the two squared off in an official match. By using the ring ropes for leverage, Vickie was able to pin Kaitlyn and get the win.

The Nexus attacked Rey Mysterio, MVP and Kaval
Because of a brutal attack by The Nexus, Rey Mysterio would not go on to compete in the massive main event 10-Man Tag Team Match. And not content with just one dastardly deed, the yellow and black clad members also assaulted MVP and Kaval from out of nowhere, leaving them cowering for cover.

MVP def. "Dashing" Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre in an Intercontinental Championship Qualifying Match
Former tag team champions, Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre tangled with each other and MVP for a chance to become the No. 1 contender to the Intercontinental Championship. After a hard-fought struggle, MVP claimed victory by pinning McIntyre. Next week, MVP will face Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler in a title match on SmackDown. It will not be the first time the two have met for Ziggler’s title. On the Oct. 1 debut on Syfy, MVP faced Ziggler for his championship, but the match ended when The Nexus attacked.

Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler def. JTG
In commanding fashion, Intercontinental Champion Dolp Ziggler hit JTG with the Zig Zag then put him away with a sleeper hold. After the decisive victory, NXT Rookie Diva Kaitlyn came out to the ring to congratulate Ziggler. Infuriated and jealous, Vickie Guerrero charged into the ring. After screaming “Dolph was mine first,” Guerrero viciously slapped Kaitlyn across the face, knocking her to the canvas. Still livid, Guerrero had to be kept at bay by the ref to prevent more chaos. Afterward, SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long agreed to give Guerrero a match with Kaitlyn later in the night.

Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio ended in a No Contest
After driving himself to ringside in a Rolls Royce, Alberto Del Rio took on Edge one-on-one for the first time ever. However, just when it looked like the No. 1 contender to World Heavyweight Champion Kane was going to put away The “Essence of Excellence,” The Nexus invaded SmackDown, with David Otunga, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Michael McGillicutty and Husky Harris all attacking. But after Otunga declared The Nexus was taking over SmackDown, Big Show, Rey Mysterio and Kane joined Edge in helping drive off the arm banded rebels.

Tonight:

Massive Collision
Big Show battles World Heavyweight Champion Kane this week on SmackDown on Syfy. Who will prevail when two of the biggest Superstars in all of WWE collide?

Must Win
Last week, Edge Speared David Otunga to help thwart a Nexus invasion of SmackDown. Now, The Rated-R Superstar tangles with Otunga one-on-one. If Otunga loses, he will be excommunicated from The Nexus.

Ballin' Challenger
After winning a qualifying match with "Dashing" Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre, MVP earned a title opportunity against Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler. Can SmackDown’s Franchise Playa reestablish himself as a champion, or will Ziggler continue his grasp on the prestigious title?

Find out this and more, on WWE Friday Night SmackDown!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Survivor_Series_2009.png

The SmackDown! Side:

World Heavyweight Champion Kane vs. Edge

At Survivor Series, World Heavyweight Champion Kane will face Edge for the World Title. Against Kane, will The Ultimate Opportunist prove "able" as he looks to reclaim the "holy grail" at WWE’s second longest running pay-per-view? Edge captured his championship opportunity in a whirlwind Triple Threat No. 1 Contender’s Match against Alberto Del Rio and Rey Mysterio on SmackDown. Kane has indeed proven himself to be the “Devil’s Favorite Demon.” After punishing The Undertaker in both No Holds Barred and Hell in a Cell Matches, the horrific Superstar triumphed over his legendary brother for the last time, burying him alive at WWE Bragging Rights. By vanquishing The Demon of Death Valley, Kane stands unchecked to utilize the full “power” of the underworld. And with Paul Bearer by his side, The Big Red Monster seems virtually unstoppable. However, even against the evil Kane, The Master Manipulator may be able. On the same night that The Big Red Monster was bringing about the demise of The Deadman, The Rated-R Superstar was working to win the 7-on-7 Tag Team Elimination Match for Team SmackDown. Moreover, not only is the nine-time World Champion no stranger to the illustrious title that Kane possesses, but he has also stared into the face of the very forces of darkness the frightening champion now lays sole claim to. Two of Edge’s World Titles were captured when he pinned The Undertaker’s shoulders to the mat – cashing in his Money in the Bank championship opportunity in 2007 and winning a brutal Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match at One Night Stand in 2008. Could the same fate await The Phenom’s Big Red successor?

Divas Championship Match

Self-professed “Co-Divas Champions” Lay-Cool may have made the gravest mistake to the besties’ title reign when they gave Natalya one more opportunity to become the first female Hart family descendent to wear championship gold in WWE. At Survivor Series, either defending "BFF" – Michelle McCool or Layla – will contend with the one woman who’s proven herself capable of unseating WWE’s Mean Girls. Natalya, who’s spent weeks enduring the condescending and high-pitch insults of Lay-Cool, has gotten the best of both co-holders of the lustrous prize on separate occasions, most recently defeating McCool to earn a title bout at the 23rd annual Survivor Series. The Hart descendant even came within inches of securing the butterfly-emblazoned title at WWE Bragging Rights. The craven co-champions’ use of their signature underhandedness saved their brass – and their championship gold – just weeks ago, but nothing has impeded Natalya from positioning her crosshairs squarely on the coveted prize. The Sharpshooter has forged countless memorable feats in the Hart family legacy, including the Intercontinental, United States, European and even WWE Championships. If the pink-and-black adorned Diva can lock in her lineage’s most lethal weapon, Natalya could excellently execute the grandest accomplishment in her career. Will Survivor Series mark the end of a “flawless” reign or will Lay-Cool continue their sexy, smart and powerful supremacy in sports-entertainment?

Find out at Survivor Series, Sunday, Nov. 21 at 8/7 CT, only on pay-per-view.

Because if Barrett will be there, then like my siggy says "I obey him!!" I do what my masta tells me!!! :worship: Command me sir !!

Oh, so this is the LD I want to be a part of. Of course.

As I said in that other LD, I'm in the process of packing/moving, but if things die down, I'll be here.

What exactly is WrestleZoNexus if u don't mind my asking?

Out of pure boredom I decided to start a WrestleZone Nexus. Nothing serious or anything, just for fun. And when Nexus (unfortuately) dispands, so will the WrestleZoNexus. But there are a few specific guidelines. PM me if you want to find out what they are.

Do you think I'm addicted if anytime I see anything closely associated to Mr. Barrett that I start doing the :worship: for my masta? I mean, I only do what comes naturally for me to him. LOL

Out of pure boredom I decided to start a WrestleZone Nexus. Nothing serious or anything, just for fun. And when Nexus (unfortuately) dispands, so will the WrestleZoNexus. But there are a few specific guidelines. PM me if you want to find out what they are.

I may look into this.

I've got an idea for something to be dis-banded, although it involves probably 1 particular member of the Nexus and a certain unmentionable part of the ladies' wardrobe, that usually is found at a Victoria's Secret store. I wonder if Wade likes his women to shop at Victoria's Secret or Trashy Lingerie store...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back