Live Discussion: Raw 1/4/2010

Why the fuck would a multi time world champion need a fucking mentor?!

Well, it doesn't hurt for AJ to have one of the biggest wrestling names of all time in his corner. Just like it didn't hurt Triple H or Evolution to have Ric Flair with them either. Especially since despite his accomplishments, more people outside the IWC know WWE Champion Sheamus more than TNA Champion AJ Styles.

Plus the new viewers that TNA might be getting might not know who Styles is, but they probably know who Ric Flair is.

I mean really guys, think about it...both Flair AND Hogan are giving AJ Styles a rub, two men who are generally considered the two greatest American wrestlers to ever live, or atleast the most respected. Hogan called Styles the greatest wrestler in the world today. That means alot.

I thought it was a good show,but I have to be sincere,I watch more TNA then RAW.Because TNA had a lot of surprises.But it was really cool to see Bret again in WWE.But I think that that was the only thing RAW had to offer that was special.Because in generally I had more fun watching TNA.(Ive almost never seen TNA before :D )

Just watching the Bret Hart / Vince segment to close Raw, and isn't it a shame that Raw is so PG that Vince couldn't even say "I wanted to kick you in the nuts" and instead he had to say "I wanted to kick you in the GUTS"? Who says "I want to kick you in the guts?"

Evidently if you are the PG WWE Universe, you do.

Ring work doesn't make a wrestling show, though. Never has. Once people accept that ring work doesn't necessarily mean diddly squat when it comes to ratings, or producing interest, that becomes a given.
Try looking at things like a fan rather than a shareholder for once. Pretty please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back