RAW LD 4/4/2016 - Vince prevails.....for now...

Surprised that neither Balor, Joe or Bayley made their debut tonight. If you would have told me yesterday that Apollo Crews would debut on the Raw after Wrestlemania, but not those three I would have called you an idiot.

Few months of Reigns taking on popular guys while he is slowly going heel would be a good direction for WWE to go right now. Reigns turns on fans for not cheering him while he is winning.

Great show tonight!

I guess Shane probably being gone next week means back to the same old shit again?

Lolz make it more about the crowd loving AJ than hating Reigns, I wonder if his wife is available for a spear?

Few months of Reigns taking on popular guys while he is slowly going heel would be a good direction for WWE to go right now. Reigns turns on fans for not cheering him while he is winning.

As long as Vince is behind Roman Reigns as the next Top Guy, I don't think we will ever see an 'official' heel turn at all, much like John Cena who many continue to clamour towards for much the same thing.

Roman's promos in a few weeks: "AJ STYLES! AJ STYLES AJ Styles AJ Styles AJ Styles

Tator Tot "

I thought Joe was going to appear tonight since he lost at Takeover. I'm now interested to see where he's going as well. We had 3 debuts tonight. If the injured guys return, the roster will be crowded. So much good talent in the WWE right now.

AJ challenging for the title, Sami and Owens feuding on the main roster, Enzo & Cass finally in the big time, Nakamura in NXT. If Adam Cole ends up a WWE employee at some point this year, I have nothing left to live for.

AJ challenging for the title, Sami and Owens feuding on the main roster, Enzo & Cass finally in the big time, Nakamura in NXT. If Adam Cole ends up a WWE employee at some point this year, I have nothing left to live for.

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs John Cena.

As long as Vince is behind Roman Reigns as the next Top Guy, I don't think we will ever see an 'official' heel turn at all, much like John Cena who many continue to clamour towards for much the same thing.

But why doesnt Vince look at how his last 3 biggest stars got over? Cena, Rock and Stone Cold were all either heels or had heelish traits that got them over. Same thing for DX as well

Tonight was a fun show. The only real surprise was no Bayley, but I suppose there's no rush on that (she's owed a rematch with Asuka anyway). Styles vs Reigns should rock.

They have to see though at one point they can give anyone a huge run when going up against Reigns as the whole crowd will be behind them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back