RAW LD 4/25/2016 - Payback's A Bitch...............And It's This Sunday

Guess the LON is finished. All three had individual matches tonight, no matching t-shirts and Lana and Rusev are back together. Nothing said by anyone, typical WWE.

Guess the LON is finished. All three had individual matches tonight, no matching t-shirts and Lana and Rusev are back together. Nothing said by anyone, typical WWE.

Nobody told the commentators apparently. They've been harping on League of Nations for most of all three men's matches.

Nobody told the commentators apparently. They've been harping on League of Nations for most of all three men's matches.

I read earlier Del Rio said they were breaking up, and the only reason they were put together was to get them on the Mania card. The story is on the main page. Didn't think it would happen so fast though.

Does anyone really care that the League is breaking up? They're just slightly higher up on the food chain than Los Boricuas.

This match is as over Del Rio has been in months. At least Roman gets people reacting to him and his opponents.

I will pay Del Rio money out of my own pocket to get him to drop that ridiculous foot stomp. It's worth every penny.

I do enjoy this storyline though. It'll be interesting to see what happens with all four of these guys and then how/if Balor fits into it.

thats-all-folks.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back