RAW LD 9/21/2015 - Who will accept the US Open Challenge?

Not really. Ratings are tanking lately. I'm sure the Kane title feud will help(sarcasm).

Lesnar got WWE on ESPN. CM Punk got them articles on ESPN and Grantland. Bryan probably got the best crowd reactions on a consistent basis for a long term time period since Rock and Austin in their prime.

They do well when they do good shit.

There's no reason the shows can't be good.....they are loaded with talent. There is absolutely no excuse for a Kane title feud. NONE. It's just bad, man.

Maybe this will lead to a Kane retirement and it's kind of a way to thank him for his loyalty.

Just giving him one last main event feud before he leaves.

Dude can complain but it's silly to say they should only use the type of wrestlers he likes.

There has to be a variety.

We all have stuff we don't like. We all complain about that stuff. But most of us understand that's part of the show and we watch anyway. We don't need to make a point about saying we're not going to renew our Network and such.

If we hate the whole show we turn to something else.

The types of wrestlers I like? Like...NOT fuckin cornballs?

Lesnar and Punk and Bryan are NOTHING alike.....except they're not fucking cornballs.

I like Owens. I like Ziggler. I like Rollins. I like Ambrose. I like Banks. I like Orton. I like Sheamus!(in ring) I even like Reigns for what he is.

I'd like Wyatt if he ever actually did something cool in the ring. He should be like what Mankind was, but instead he's dull and nothing ever happens.

They all alike?

Maybe this will lead to a Kane retirement and it's kind of a way to thank him for his loyalty.

Just giving him one last main event feud before he leaves.

I swear the story was they were "giving him his thank you run" in 2010 when he was champ and beat the Undertaker a bunch of times.

That was 5 years ago. I actually like and respect Kane for his career. It's not his fault. But this shit.....it's just bad, man.

The types of wrestlers I like? Like...NOT fuckin cornballs?

Lesnar and Punk and Bryan are NOTHING alike.....except they're not fucking cornballs.

I like Owens. I like Ziggler. I like Rollins. I like Ambrose. I like Banks. I like Orton. I like Sheamus!(in ring) I even like Reigns for what he is.

I'd like Wyatt if he ever actually did something cool in the ring. He should be like what Mankind was, but instead he's dull and nothing ever happens.

They all alike?

Alike in the sense they aren't the mystical type characters like Kane and Undertaker are. They aren't really characters at all except Bray. They're just "people".

A good number of those wrestlers who made their names on the indies. Rollins, Bryan, Punk and Owens all wrestled in ROH. Ambrose wrestled in DragonGateUSA for sure.

Alike in the sense they aren't the mystical type characters like Kane and Undertaker are. They aren't really characters at all except Bray. They're just "people".

A good number of those wrestlers who made their names on the indies. Rollins, Bryan, Punk and Owens all wrestled in ROH. Ambrose wrestled in DragonGateUSA for sure.

But they're all very, very different people and wrestlers.

None of this mystical shit is over. With anyone. Nobody cares. It's the "people" that have popped on a mainstream level.

Most of y'all cried your asses off when HHH and Stephanie were the top heels on the show......and it was 100 times better than this BS we've gotten lately. It's my turn. The show has sucked for weeks.

Someone should let them know:

There are ways to develop rivalries other than having wrestlers have matches against each other at least twice a week for 15 consecutive weeks

No one gives a shit who started the Divas Revolution. The Divas Revolution actually happening, would be something which could drive further interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back