RAW LD 3/28/2016 - Something called "WrestleMania" is Sunday. Big PPV, amirite?

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
RSmFZ86.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, March 28th, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, March 29th, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
Barclays Center
Brooklyn, NY

WrestleZone Forums once again holds it's weekly live discussion for Monday Night Raw, where tonight, it is the go-home show for WrestleMania, and the last show before all of the festivities (Axxess, HoF, and WrestleMania) begin (yes, the SmackDown matches get taped immediately after RAW). Names on this board such as KettleFace, Stormtrooper, Dagger Dias, KB/Becca, and myself will be attending the big event this year. But tonight's show is something that should also be looked forward to. Shane McMahon, The Undertaker, Paul Heyman, and Brock Lesnar will all be appearing and all of the feuds will be coming to a head beginning tonight. It truly is a great time to be a wrestling fan.

Here's to a good go home show.​

The build-up hasn't been remarkable, but I think it's been better than last year's, so I'll give that to them. All signs point to a great show this Sunday and I'm interested to see what goes down tonight. It will surely be a completely-star-stacked show.

Also, someone is said to be backstage
Tunturutuu IT'S JOHN CENA

I can't believe Wrestlemania is this Sunday. It really doesn't feel like it. That's probably bad, but I'm super-pumped regardless.

It should be also I've missed bits and pieces from last week I think so I haven't caught up for a week shouldn't be hard to watch last weeks skip to the good stuff. But hopefully tonight delivers

Holy shit is Mania this Sunday? So that means Takeover is this Saturday? Sweeeet.

I hope Shane O interrupts before he can start cutting a long winded promo. Not Taker's strong suit...

Shane and Taker, just doesn't seem like a Mania match somehow. Wonder if they can pull it off.

I put a pizza in the at 8 est exactly. Lets see which gets done first, opening segment or the pie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back