RSmFZ86.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, March 7th, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, March 8th, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
Allstate Arena
Chicago, IL

(major groan)

WrestleZone Forums once again holds it's weekly live discussion for Monday Night Raw, where tonight, we are due for a Tag Team Championship match, an appearance from Shane McMahon, and it seems to be common knowledge that Roman Reigns will be returning to TV tonight after that attack from Triple H. This past week, we had new WrestleMania matches and matches for the WWE Network Special, Roadblock, announced. Triple Threat for the Divas title featuring Sasha Banks (who is favorited to win), Becky Lynch and Charlotte for WrestleMania, and for Roadblock, Triple H defending against Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt and without a doubt the rest of The Wyatt Family being made Brock Lesnar's bitches. In addition to that, we watch as the McMahons continue to struggle with big name injuries, to stay strong in the ratings, inability to consistently write compelling storylines, inability to consistently correctly book, bad commentary, all of which are frequently mocked by all.

Not to mention, RAW takes place in Chicago, a crowd which I most definitely despise. Nothing against the city itself, but I absolutely despise their WWE crowds.

While it's doubtful that this show will be classified as good, I hope that it's an improvement from last week.​

Last year's build was generally crap and I didn't really complain at all. This year really does leave me wanting though. It's a year later and they're no further along with Reigns. New Day is beginning to lose it's luster. There's nothing really going on in the midcard. The Divas are ok I guess. Sadly, I'm more interested to see if they can capitalize on Ryback's heel turn more than anything really.

Last year at least made up for it with an awesome WM. I'm not sure I care enough this year that it will matter.

It honestly is looking like a brutal Raw outside of Shane, and even that storyline has cooled down big time. And now with the last minute addition to the show of Lesnar, they are forcing themselves to do too much creative wise.

It honestly is looking like a brutal Raw outside of Shane, and even that storyline has cooled down big time. And now with the last minute addition to the show of Lesnar, they are forcing themselves to do too much creative wise.

How are you shitting on show that doesn't even start for an hour and a half?

This is everything wrong with wrestling fans on the Internet.

If the shows good great. If it isn't I cannot wait to see what the crowd does. Maybe a Hogan Heel turn moment for Reigns (I don't mean an epic moment in wrestling history, just them throwing shit at him)

Good morning, wrestling fans!
Hoping for an enjoyable episode of RAW after last week's disappointment. I hope Linda McMahon doesn't watch WWE anymore; she has been called a bitch more times in the last week than she has probably been called in her entire life.
Good to see BringThePain834 return as the OP again! :D

Oh boy, I hope Shane won't show the replay again..

Shane really isn't pulling any punches in this promo is he?

Seriously he's great on the mic. Better than most of the active roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back