RAW LD 10/12/2015 - Fucking Chicago

At least Wyatt's was short. That's new.

Reigns' promo wasn't very good. He doesn't have the promo skills yet to cut a long promo. But he shouldn't be anyway, because it doesn't fit his character. Although, he seemed uncomfortable. I wonder if that was because it was Chicago or something else.

I will say I like how he called out Chicago on their crap. The reaction to him doing it was surprisingly calm and I feel it's a good way to earn their respect.

So I'm the only one who kind of liked the promo?

Nope, I did comment that it was quite good when it happened. Then again, I am a known Reigns mark so my opinion might not hold as much weight.

My analysis of it was that the recap sort of dragged because it was pretty pointless to do It the way he did it but to his credit he caught on and saved it with a strong ending. Ntm, he seems way more comfortable now and continues to show steady improvement.

That said, I still think the louder folks in the fan base wont ever let him get over in a big way as a babyface and a heel turn soon enough would give him some renewed momentum and hopefully a huge explosion as a babyface eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back