Getting Noticed By Management
RSmFZ86.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, December 7th, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, December 8th, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
North Charleston Coliseum
North Charleston, SC

WrestleZone Forums once again holds it's weekly live discussion for Monday Night Raw, where tonight, it is the go home show for the much uninteresting TLC pay per view, we still have Sheamus as our champion, and ratings are still at a possible all time low. But with the USA Network finally getting fed up with the recent numbers of Raw, we could be in for some change starting tonight. Now storyline wise, we could possibly be having a heel turn, there's likely going to be a "fourth man" joining up with The Dudleys and Tommy Dreamer as teased by Bubba on Twitter yesterday. Oh, and we've got New Day and Team BAD as always to look forward to, and now Adam Rose. In addition to that, there seems to be some development between The Miz and Neville and it should be interesting to see where that goes.​

Jesus TLC is already this week? I'm interested as to who will be the 4th guy in the Dudley/Wyatt feud, although other than that nothing else really peaks my interest. The PPV itself will probably be fine though.

I'm turning it off if the fourth man turns out to be The Sandman. I don't like the RVD option either but even he would be a better choice than The Sandman. What can a guy whose sole claim to fame was working in a small time bingo hall full of drugged out wrestlers while drinking beer and smoking on the job do anything more to make an absolute joke of himself? Appear on Raw tonight, in which I then turn the television off. The bottom line is that The Sandman was all hype and the only thing he had going for him was a gimmick which appealed to testosterone driven fans who thought they were cool because they cheered for small-time indy workers.

They could try to pass off Jericho as an ECW original. He had a cup of coffee in ECW. Fozzy just wrapped up their tour.
I don't know. I don't really like the angle to begin with.

Did Del Rio just give everyone the finger. LOL

If this is the new creative direction, please go back to before.

OH this is interesting.

And did Sheamus say "Jolly old Ireland". I believe the saying is "Jolly Ole England". But I'm nitpicking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back