RAW LD 9/21/2015 - Who will accept the US Open Challenge?

Man, Seth Rollins, for as great as he is in the ring, is really not very good at promos.

He isn't bad, in particular. But the blandness just hits you like a waft of garlic. Actually, no, garlic has a flavor. It has a heat, his blandness.

God bless the guy, because he may be the best worker in WWE, but whenever he speaks, the crowd seems to die a little.

Also, the only appropriate way for Kane to retire is at Finn Bálor's hands.

It's the one size fits all problem. Some people just aren't made for long speeches. Orton isn't right for them either. Some people are good for the thirty second soundbyte, not the big longwinded Flair style speech.

It's the one size fits all problem. Some people just aren't made for long speeches. Orton isn't right for them either. Some people are good for the thirty second soundbyte, not the big longwinded Flair style speech.

Fair, but Orton at least has a poise to him, when he speaks.

Something always feels rushed with Rollins...like he's yelling out every word as fast as he can, but he's never really considered what it meant. Like a six year old, really.

At the least, you can tell that Orton has thought over what to say, and how to say it. Rollins just doesn't sound good, whether it's thirty minutes (like it feels) or thirty seconds.

I think Seth and orton are good on the mic but only for a particular length of time.

But it's Owens time now

Kane sucks, Bray sucks, Taker sucks....if you're older than 11, all this shit is so ridiculous.

I want a roster full of Daniel Bryans, CM Punks, Brock Lesnars, and Kurt Angles. Enough of the dumb shit.

Perhaps you should be watching amateur wrestling? It's not called World Wrestling Entertainment for now reason.

Ready for the ever famous cliche response?

Change the channel.

I WANT to like the show though. It could be good. It's just not though.

Probably not re-upping my Network subscription when it expires soon. If Mania looks good, maybe....otherwise....I may be out. I've been steadily losing interest for months now. It's just bad, man.

Perhaps you should be watching amateur wrestling? It's not called World Wrestling Entertainment for now reason.

Yeah, it's just bad man.

The 4 I listed are among the most popular wrestlers of all time....including the 3 most popular wrestlers of the last 5 years. Maybe you should pay attention to what actually gets over. Kane and Bray don't draw a dime.....nobody gives a fuck. Not even the kids.

LB here's a quick thought piss off and change the channel and don't watch WWE, it's that simple so then we don't have to listen to you complain

I WANT to like the show though. It could be good. It's just not though.

Probably not re-upping my Network subscription when it expires soon. If Mania looks good, maybe....otherwise....I may be out. I've been steadily losing interest for months now. It's just bad, man.

Give ROH a chance. I haven't watched it but it seems like it would appeal to you more.

Yeah, it's just bad man.

The 4 I listed are among the most popular wrestlers of all time....including the 3 most popular wrestlers of the last 5 years. Maybe you should pay attention to what actually gets over. Kane and Bray don't draw a dime.....nobody gives a fuck. Not even the kids.

I agree that Kane doesn't draw much anymore, but I think these segments have been hilarious. They provide the corny entertainment I expect from WWE.

LB here's a quick thought piss off and change the channel and don't watch WWE, it's that simple so then we don't have to listen to you complain

This is a discussion board.....it's not a requirement to like the show or post only positive things.

Here's a thought, scroll right past my posts if they offend your delicate sensibilities, you little tulip.

It's bad, man.

This is a discussion board.....it's not a requirement to like the show or post only positive things.

Here's a thought, scroll right past my posts if they offend your delicate sensibilities, you little tulip.

It's bad, man.

I'm
Not offended I laugh at the complaints.

Give ROH a chance. I haven't watched it but it seems like it would appeal to you more.

Maybe. I ain't got time to be pulling strings to see a damn wrestling show at this point though. Can I turn on the TV and watch it or do I gotta download and stream some grainy ass video 48 hours after it already took place?

And I like WWE just fine at it's best.

Y'all defending this Kane shit....it's bad, man. The things that have truly POPPED in the WWE in recent years and made it mainstream: Summer of Punk, Daniel Bryan, and Brock Lesnar. That's it. That's what moves the needle. That's what people want to see. Not this bad 1992 Papa Shango freak show supernatural bullshit. It's bad, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back