RAW LD 10/12/2015 - Fucking Chicago

Again why?

For one, they both have two of the most classless fanbases in the world... Philly is undoubtedly the worst. They cheer when players get injured, shit all over people just because they're famous, they've thrown snowballs at opposing football teams, a fucking heckler broke into the penalty box and got his ass kicked by Tie Domi, Veterans Stadium had to literally install a court in their arena because of all the violence that took place there. I could go on and on.

While Chicago isn't nearly as bad, they're getting there.

So the announcers are acknowledging the face that Rusev and Lana are engaged, but Summer Rae is still out there. Ridiculous. I was hoping they would keep their relationship out of this.

For one, they both have two of the most classless fanbases in the world... Philly is undoubtedly the worst. They cheer when players get injured, shit all over people just because they're famous, they've thrown snowballs at opposing teams, a fuckin heckler broke into the penalty box and got his ass kicked by Tie Domi, Veterans Stadium had to literally install a court in their arena because of tall the violence that took place there. I could go on and on.

While Chicago isn't nearly as bad, they're getting there.

I think everyone has had their ass kicked by Tie Domi at some point in time. I miss him.

So yeah.....screw writing your way out of something. Let's just have real life get us out of things because it means another story we don't have to deal with.

If everyone had read my thread, you would have expected this too... disappointed people, as is Michael Cole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back