RAW LD 1/25/2016 - IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The Rock got 25 minutes of uninterrupted time, but the main event goes to commercial a little over a minute and a half on.

I'm liking this match so far.

Roman is doing what Miz did in terms of coming across as being pissed.

Dean just showed that despite being beat up from last night he's still going to be Dean.

So back at Night of Champions Jericho seemed to have a problem with Reigns and Ambrose. A lot of us think Jericho vs. Ambrose is a strong possibility for mania. Is it possibly, and I know this sounds crazy, that something significant actually happens on Smackdown to start a storyline on the Highlight Reel?

Doesn't that make him deserving for something more?

He's been around for awhile, and won the titles that maybe he should or shouldn't have, depending on who you ask. Now his role has changed. Others have passed him. I just go with the flow.

Everyone hates you once you get to the top. For some reason you are a sell out, but when you're not on top, you're not a sell-out.

I wouldn't say that's true just look at Daniel Bryan. Have a feeling Ambrose wouldn't be affected either. Reigns for some reason is a different story and always has been.

I still think that:

a) Roman should have gotten a rematch tonight and then the #1 contender's match at Fast Lane.

b) HHH should defend at Fast Lane to build more legitimacy and heat as a champ.

Only if they had a show like Ride Along back in the day, we would have videos of Rick Steiner dangling out of Sting's car going at 70mph, and pulling someone out of another car.

How gold it would be if Barrett grabbed the mic right now and started giving out bad news. Could they at least put him on commentary during these matches?

Mark Henry is a huge sweaty dude who wears singlets. I imagine they smell like hockey equipment after a match. Makes sense he'd use two of he's working twice.

I remember stories about Vader not washing his gear and guys not liking working with him because of it.

So I guess it's nice of Mark to do that.

I wouldn't say that's true just look at Daniel Bryan. Have a feeling Ambrose wouldn't be affected either. Reigns for some reason is a different story and always has been.

Forgot to add the fact that people also like to discriminate. Reigns is muscular so he must be a sell out. Bryan is not, so he by default he can't be a sell-out.

I still think that:

a) Roman should have gotten a rematch tonight and then the #1 contender's match at Fast Lane.

b) HHH should defend at Fast Lane to build more legitimacy and heat as a champ.

They completely ignored the "rematch clause", huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back