RAW LD 4/25/2016 - Payback's A Bitch...............And It's This Sunday

LON was one of the worst booking decisions that I have seen in years.

lMO, wasn't a bad idea, ntm, there were many who continuously called for such a stable to happen. However, bringing them in to be Roman's 'bitches' killed them from the beginning, there was no 'Up' for them after that.

lMO, wasn't a bad idea, ntm, there were many who continuously called for such a stable to happen. However, bringing them in to be Roman's 'bitches' killed them from the beginning, there was no 'Up' for them after that.

There was no other purpose for them to fulfill otherwise which is why it was stupid. The timing was way off.

The smark tears will be hysterical.

Probably. It wasn't as bad as it will undoubtedly be made out to be. The only reason Roman got the upper-hand at all was because BC were too busy fighting amongst themselves, and all three guys still stood tall at the end of the show. But some will see it as Roman annihilating them and eating their first born children.

Huh. Everything going on in the WWE seems to be following a narrative now instead of throwing shit at a wall and seeing if it sticks. I'm intrigued.

Charlotte sucks the enjoyment out of everything she's involved in.

I still firmly believe when/if she ever goes on her own without Daddy Flair she's gonna sink like a horse faced boulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back