RAW LD 4/4/2016 - Vince prevails.....for now...

Extreme Rules: Three Stages of Hell vs Triple H

Payback: vs Dean Ambrose (face vs face)

Elimination Chamber: Chamber match vs Dean Ambrose vs Bray Wyatt vs Kevin Owens vs Neville vs Braun Strowman

Money in the Bank: Ladder match (w/The Usos) vs Kofi Kingston (w/Xavier Woods and Big E)

Battleground: vs Jimmy Uso vs Jey Uso vs Big E

SummerSlam: vs Brock Lesnar

Night of Champions: vs Seth Rollins (face)

Hell in a Cell: Cell match vs Brock Lesnar

Survivor Series: vs Seth Rollins (face) vs Dean Ambrose (heel)

TLC: TLC match vs Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose

Royal Rumble: vs AJ Styles

Fastlane: vs John Cena

WrestleMania 33: vs Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn

I'm tempted to bump AJ up in the schedule to strike while the iron's hot.

Shoutout Coco

But why doesnt Vince look at how his last 3 biggest stars got over? Cena, Rock and Stone Cold were all either heels or had heelish traits that got them over. Same thing for DX as well

Well, tbf, people did like Roman when he was a part of the SHIELD as a heel badass guy. So you could argue he got over as a heel orginally as well. Too bad they characterised him as something he clearly isn't a natural at being and it has seen him falter.

Tonight, they booked him smartly. Hopefully it continues as time goes on whether he goes up against a Face or Heel.

I am of the opinion that if you want to treat the titles as important than on Smackdown the main event should be Miz vs Zack Ryder. Have a dark match main event after with bigger names but the IC title should main event Smackdown

Tower of doom spots are so dumb and I love them.

Seconded. On a further note, Cesaro is "cheesy but awesome" personified.

I really enjoyed this Raw - what a neat show! Corbin alright start, Enzo and Cass great start.

Ryder losing belt is fine since he still had his "moment" and I think they're actually gonna Kalisto him and build to a second, longer reign. Miz is quality in his role for this.

Styles as No 1 is very interesting, and I liked Roman's promos/tweener mode.

Between Ryder/Miz and Vaudevillains, I also now have at least 2 reasons to watch Smackdown, so that's nice.

Actually have a look at how well the next PPV is shaping up, just this show alone they've setup
- Owens v Zayn
- Reigns v Styles
- Natalya v Charlotte
- Corbin v Ziggler
- Ryder v Miz
- Dudleys v Enzo & Cass
-Wyatts v League of Nations
Plus they can still set up US & tag title matches. Jericho will either need take off or find something to do, Ambrose & Cesaro are free as well. The Authority situation needs dealing with as well. And I cant imagine Banks and Becky will be left without something to do. The card could be absolutely stacked and honestly looks better than what mania offered up.

Plus at some stage Rollins, Orton and Cena will come back. So if all the NXT call ups are permanent, which they appear to be, the card should be stacked from top to bottom from now. We just need some continuity, consistency and focus on the mid card booking

I love that Styles is number one contender this fast but it's obvious that it will be Fastlane 2015 Part 2. Fan favorite Styles will lose a great match with Roman and then give us the "Roman is great and I respect him" speech after on Raw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back