RAW LD 4/4/2016 - Vince prevails.....for now...

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
RSmFZ86.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, April 4th, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, April 5th, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
American Airlines Center
Dallas, TX

WrestleZone Forums once again holds it's weekly live discussion for Monday Night Raw, where tonight, it is the much madness-filled post-WrestleMania show, in which seems to be the most fun show of the year but at the same time sucks because we once again go into a period of "depression" which lasts from after tonight until the night after Money in the Bank. Some things that can be expected are guys coming up from NXT, debuts of past indy/TNA guys, and a return or two. While WrestleMania may disappoint some years, the post-WrestleMania RAW usually never does, so I'm expecting quite a good show tonight.

Here's to a good show.

Well, we could see Balor and co., Bayley, and/or Enzo and Cass (with Carmella I would assume) that could be cool. And it'll be interesting to see what they do with Baron Corbin.

I think in essence the WWE delivered a season finale last night where the bad guy won. The new season surely has to start off with new hope...right?

I hope they do something that make's what Lesnar's gonna do next more clear.

At some point, distractions to his title shot have to run out. The only thing theoretically left is the Wyatts, if they even count. Sooner or later Brock not getting a title shot will stretch the bounds of incredulity.

Jericho going full on troll heel should make for an interesting post-WM with a major smark crowd.

Crazy prediction for tonight: Baron Corbin will win the Intercontinental Championship.

So Dudleys say they never want to use tables again and like a month or two later they are in a tables match? I mean cmon, could've waited a bit longer WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back