RAW LD 1/25/2016 - IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Forgot to add the fact that people also like to discriminate. Reigns is muscular so he must be a sell out. Bryan is not, so he by default he can't be a sell-out.

Sellout is the wrong word.

You're a sellout if you go against what you believe in for money.

Forgot to add the fact that people also like to discriminate. Reigns is muscular so he must be a sell out. Bryan is not, so he by default he can't be a sell-out.

I'm wondering if you know what the expression "sell out" is. The only one who was a sell out was Rollins by joining the Authority. Fans just don't want Reigns as champ. I agree when he doesn't have the belt he's cheered, when he does have it he's boo'd it makes no sense.

I'm wondering if you know what the expression "sell out" is. The only one who was a sell out was Rollins by joining the Authority. Fans just don't want Reigns as champ. I agree when he doesn't have the belt he's cheered, when he does have it he's boo'd it makes no sense.

I'm not talking kayfabe-wise, but backstage politics-wise.

You get my point. Help me find a better word :p

I don't know a good word for it.

There's this preconceived notion about a certain look though. That part is true.

Like people think someone like Reigns can get by on his look with minimal skill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back