• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW 8/22/2011 -The Kliq, Conspiracys & More Twists Than Anywhere Else...Brother

How is a WWE TITLE FEUD wasting heat? Seriously?

Punk's heat is fighting the system and making change throughout the company. After that he can go for the title.

Who said I do? I just think that it's gonna happen.

See that last segment? At this point in time I'm confident in my thoughts. Let's see what happens at the end of the show though.

Who's the other one? I like Punk. Fuck, he's in my fav. 5. We just disagree on where he's headed.

Ryder! Nincompoopery.

You know, I don't hate Otunga and McGillicutty as a tag team... in the ring at least. They still have a god awful persona though. I wouldn't mind seeing Kofi and Bourne get a run at the titles, though I think Kofi could do better.

But how about that CM Punk? Best part of the opening segment, best part in the top of the hour segment, and is going to main event the show. Best in the World, baby. Best in the World.

So are those boobies on the chick in your sig.
Oh, and the theme tune form the Nexus sucks so bad, it doesn't fit them in the slightest.

Yet he made a big deal about it at the beginning of this Raw.

And yes, he's going face to face with Trips and Nash now... and he once again references the title.

Yes because it's his goal, but he's got to go through the obstacles to get back to it. First Nash and then Trips probably

Punk is never going to get Austin. Ever. He might get Taker, but that will have nothing to do with what's going on now, and it won't be even a fraction as big as Cena/Rock. I also don't see how this has to do with anything.

Austin still looks good in the ring from what I saw on Tough Enough and I have never thought more than this year that he is gonna have one last match. He's said himself he would want it to be Punk and that storyline just writes itself.
I was just making a point that Punk doesn't HAVE to defend the WWE title at Mania to be in one of the 1 or 2 biggest matches on the card. If he's paired up with one of those 2, there's nothing they could do with the WWE title to make it seem more important than that match. And before anyone says put it on Cena for his match against the Rock, that would just be silly. Their match isn't about that just like Hogan vs Rock wasn't.

Is Jerry Lawler reading my posts in the LD? Seriously, give me Michael Cole's job. I'd be ten times the heel commentator that he is.

Is this Lawler Tag Team thing going anywhere? I think this might end up having Lawler turning heel and managing them

Punk's heat is fighting the system and making change throughout the company. After that he can go for the title.

I disagree, holeheartedly. Punk's heat comes from not being John Cena. The John Cena haters will cheer for him because of that and that alone, and the rest of the fans will root for him because he's the good guy in the feud. He'll stay hot no matter who he's in a feud with.

I'm kind of surprised to be honest. Are you, a huge Punk mark, saying that he needs someone to help him get heat in a feud, as he is not good enough to maintain his own heat? It's like the roles have been reversed.

See that last segment? At this point in time I'm confident in my thoughts. Let's see what happens at the end of the show though.

And it cemented by belief that I'm right. Major swerve baby. I think we'll get a 4th face in the conspiracy picture, and the logic for taking out Cena is that they think Del Rio has a better chance against Punk than Cena... which in kayfabe is true.

Ryder! Nincompoopery.

Oh true. I do like Zack Ryder. He's got about 20 times more wrestling ability than Riley. Probably more. He's never eliminated himself from the Royal Rumble, or sandbagged a much more established wrestler than he.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back