• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW 8/22/2011 -The Kliq, Conspiracys & More Twists Than Anywhere Else...Brother

I'm going to sound like Sly. Fucking shoot me. What is he going to be doing that will make him the good guy? He is a "tweener" at this point. Holy balls, that was difficult.

Nash attacking him solidified him as a face, and if that doesn't do the trick, taking on Del Rio will.

That's not the point I'm going with. Why take all of this heat that he has built up, challenging the system and status quo, and then switch him with Cena? It just doesn't make sense. He can get the heat to keep going no matter what, but it just doesn't make sense to me, at least at this point in time.

Because you're not switching him with Cena. Him chasing the title is still him sticking the finger at the man. He says they don't want him to have the title, so he goes and chases the title. How is that not fighting the powers?

But they haven't taken Cena out "yet". If they screw Cena at the end then I'll change my tone, but I just can't see it happening.

Why not? CM Punk himself said it, had Cena won, the text message would have said, "Take out John Cena."

Maybe R-Truth is right, maybe both Cena and Punk are in on it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back