WWE RAW 8/22/2011 -The Kliq, Conspiracys & More Twists Than Anywhere Else...Brother

Nash attacking him solidified him as a face, and if that doesn't do the trick, taking on Del Rio will.

Because you're not switching him with Cena. Him chasing the title is still him sticking the finger at the man. He says they don't want him to have the title, so he goes and chases the title. How is that not fighting the powers?

Why not? CM Punk himself said it, had Cena won, the text message would have said, "Take out John Cena."

Maybe R-Truth is right, maybe both Cena and Punk are in on it too.

This argument is ******ed. Let's agree to disagree and wait for it to play out? Though if I'm right, you get a name change of my choosing, and vice versa.

This argument is ******ed. Let's agree to disagree and wait for it to play out? Though if I'm right, you get a name change of my choosing, and vice versa.

Yeah, I don't do name bets. I would never want you to be anything besides CH David anyway.

It's nowhere near as clear cut as you seem to think it is, though. Punk is almost too obvious at this point, and there's not a whole ton of evidence pointing towards Cena getting jumped. Something has to happen, but what?

Can we at least agree that KSE kicked the poo out of Cult of Personality?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back