• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW 8/22/2011 -The Kliq, Conspiracys & More Twists Than Anywhere Else...Brother

Yeah JGlass, I Rey was also in the group too at some point. They were surprisingly a heel faction, I didn't want it that rey, but it turned out that Rey. Three babyfaces....a heel faction. No idea how that turned out, but Evan and Kofi eventually left Rey (the leader) anyways.

I disagree, holeheartedly. Punk's heat comes from not being John Cena. The John Cena haters will cheer for him because of that and that alone, and the rest of the fans will root for him because he's the good guy in the feud. He'll stay hot no matter who he's in a feud with.

I'm going to sound like Sly. Fucking shoot me. What is he going to be doing that will make him the good guy? He is a "tweener" at this point. Holy balls, that was difficult.

I'm kind of surprised to be honest. Are you, a huge Punk mark, saying that he needs someone to help him get heat in a feud, as he is not good enough to maintain his own heat? It's like the roles have been reversed.

That's not the point I'm going with. Why take all of this heat that he has built up, challenging the system and status quo, and then switch him with Cena? It just doesn't make sense. He can get the heat to keep going no matter what, but it just doesn't make sense to me, at least at this point in time.

And it cemented by belief that I'm right. Major swerve baby. I think we'll get a 4th face in the conspiracy picture, and the logic for taking out Cena is that they think Del Rio has a better chance against Punk than Cena... which in kayfabe is true.

But they haven't taken Cena out "yet". If they screw Cena at the end then I'll change my tone, but I just can't see it happening.

Yes because it's his goal, but he's got to go through the obstacles to get back to it. First Nash and then Trips probably

I actually said this in another thread. Like, almost exactly this. And that totally works, and it would make a fine feud, but him getting a title shot would be okay too.

Austin still looks good in the ring from what I saw on Tough Enough and I have never thought more than this year that he is gonna have one last match. He's said himself he would want it to be Punk and that storyline just writes itself.

From what you saw on Tough Enough? You saw him deliver a few suplexes, and that's the EASY SHIT. What about taking a suplex from Punk? What about a superplex? What about one of those stiff kicks to the head or a shining wizard with a bulldog to follow it up? That neck that Austin has repaired is SERIOUS STUFF. It's the same injury that forced Edge to retire, and one bad bump could result in paralysis or death. Stone Cold has way too much going on to take that risk.

I was just making a point that Punk doesn't HAVE to defend the WWE title at Mania to be in one of the 1 or 2 biggest matches on the card. If he's paired up with one of those 2, there's nothing they could do with the WWE title to make it seem more important than that match. And before anyone says put it on Cena for his match against the Rock, that would just be silly. Their match isn't about that just like Hogan vs Rock wasn't.

I agree that they shouldn't put the title on Cena, and I agree that Punk vs. Taker would be good stuff too. However, putting the title on Punk would be a mutually beneficial relationship for both Punk and the title. Putting the title on Punk means a fresh face has it, one that is super over with the smarks and sufficiently over with mainstream audiences. It also benefits Punk because...well, he's the WWE Champion. He's the guy everyone wants to beat.

So Johnny Ace was looking all over and couldn't find him...couldn't he just call? And if Trips doesn't have his phone again, then that's who texted Nash

NO HHH! IT'S A TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

221.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back