WWE RAW 8/15/2011 - ¡Viva Mucho Tiempo Del Rio!

If I made it through this commercial break I would lose all respect for myself. Enjoy the show peeps on the off chance such a thing is possible.

Im sorry, but Del Rio just does absolutely NOTHING for me. He is fine in the ring, but I can't get into one damn word he speaks. I really really hope that changes, because I see him getting plenty of mic time for a good while in the E.

Im sorry, but Del Rio just does absolutely NOTHING for me. He is fine in the ring, but I can't get into one damn word he speaks. I really really hope that changes, because I see him getting plenty of mic time for a good while in the E.

Really? I always thought he was average with his ring work but amazing on the mic.

The only wrestler I would want on my lap would be A.J Lee in a Falls Count Anywhere match Jerry.

Also nothing ruins the moment for a heel when he is in the stands when a adorable little fat kid is smiling and waving toward the camera behind you while you look angry.

I do love me some JoMo, but that finish was sorta goofy. Glad to see him finally win one, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back