WWE RAW 8/15/2011 - ¡Viva Mucho Tiempo Del Rio!

That's a good point. But it has only been a night, I wouldn't think much of it.

Yeah, but I can't remember that happening in WWE since they started using titles with name plates. Now in WCW you may have a title with the name of the guy who held the title BEFORE the guy you beat did...but that was WCW! lol

Alberto is gonna draw even more heat when he beats Rey tonight.. I completely believe that the WWE nailed this one perfectly.
As long as they keep the Punk/Cena program going somehow. They've put on some great matches so far, and I'd hate to see this end.

Well, I will never get those 5 minutes of my life back.

Try 15 minutes.

Both HHH and Del Rio bore the living shit out of me. My God... it took them that long to get nothing of relevance across. Horrible opening segment. No doubt many just zoned out and changed the channel.

Now since the Two champions lost at Summerslam. Do they both get rematches? Or is Cena gonna have to wait? Triple threat at the next Pay-Per-View perhaps.

Finally Truth has some entrance music! A guitar riff to his old music without the lyrics works a ton better than "THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE" Then silence.

Try 15 minutes.

Both HHH and Del Rio bore the living shit out of me. My God... it took them that long to get nothing of relevance across. Horrible opening segment. No doubt many just zoned out and changed the channel.

Mercifully I missed the beginning. I have little desire to get off the sofa because I am tired but they may have inspired me to actually get up. I zoned out and it still managed to bore me. I didn't even know that was possible.

whats with the pedo references in wrestling, morrisons gonna give all the little Jimmys something to cheer about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back