WWE RAW 8/15/2011 - ¡Viva Mucho Tiempo Del Rio!

Just occurred to me that Rey could have sent Nash the text. It makes sense he would want the winner of the match taken out since his rematch was the next night, and he could be considered an old friend of Nash. Hell, Nash was the guy he lost his mask to in WCW. Can't imagine it actually being him, but it would make sense if you take away the damage it could do to his marketability...eh, no, nvm then...

I guess but I dont think rey wants to be considered a bad guy or taking the easy way out

I guess Rey is wearing gold because it's a title match. And I nearly forgot the belt was on the line.

this match might not last 2 much longer theyve still gotta have cena on the show remember cena cannot not be on a raw they wont survive theyll be bankrupt next week if cena misses one raw

Nash & Rey old buddies? Obviously someone dosent remember Nash tossing Rey into a trailer like a lawn dart back in WCW....

Wow, this is the only match when the commentary hasn't been sucking ass. Just let JR and Lawler call the matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back