WWE RAW 8/15/2011 - ¡Viva Mucho Tiempo Del Rio!

I wouldn't want to see Kofi be a tag champ with Bourne, but I could think of worse things. I wouldn't mind seeing Bourne and Barreta teaming to be tag champs, though.

Did Lawler really insult the champs by calling them bland during that match? I don't give a fuck if you're bland or not, you don't put down stars especially when their title holders and have been on a roll lately.

Christ I hate Lawler.

i love ricardo heard hes in the new game when adr comes out. also heard adr just comes out of no where on the stage

Ricardo Rodriguez. My night is now complete. Was hoping to see some sort of proper title celebration by ADR though, that involved Ricardo dancing.

Did Lawler really insult the champs by calling them bland during that match? I don't give a fuck if you're bland or not, you don't put down stars especially when their title holders and have been on a roll lately.

Christ I hate Lawler.

Meh, they're bad guys, it's okay to talk bad about bad guys.

Wow, this looks like a Cenaless Raw tonight. This hasn't happen since like...2005.

Are you forgetting about the overrun?

No doubt about it, either after this match or toward the end of it, shit's going down and Cena will be a part of it. Bank on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back