TNA Presents 'Genesis' — Will Jeff Hardy Retain the World Title Again?

Christian York has done more for me with his botches and his flawed matches than Kenny King and RVD(With the X-Division championship) has so i for one gracefully accept our new X-division champion. RVD.

I'm here guys!! xD

Sorry, doing coverage for WZ tonight. To get caught up, hour one is over, and I've really liked everything TNA has thrown at us. Nice little addition with Joe/Anderson, which wasn't terribly exciting, but nice to see Ken get the win. I love that TNA didn't do the obvious face turn with him...yet.

Extremely surprised with York getting the win. However, and I've criticized York pretty hard for being slow and kind of sloppy, he was part of a good story there in the X-Division tonight. King looked good with the Coronation after the match, but York looked even better not only going once, but twice. RVD with the retain; not bad.

Also, that King promo was surprisingly great!

Say whatever you want about Joseph Park but everytime i see him in the ring i really want him to win which is more than i can say for most babyfaces in TNA & WWE.

I'm here guys!! xD

Sorry, doing coverage for WZ tonight. To get caught up, hour one is over, and I've really liked everything TNA has thrown at us. Nice little addition with Joe/Anderson, which wasn't terribly exciting, but nice to see Ken get the win. I love that TNA didn't do the obvious face turn with him...yet.

Extremely surprised with York getting the win. However, and I've criticized York pretty hard for being slow and kind of sloppy, he was part of a good story there in the X-Division tonight. King looked good with the Coronation after the match, but York looked even better not only going once, but twice. RVD with the retain; not bad.

Also, that King promo was surprisingly great!

It took you an hour to catch up with this show? I used to do Raw and Impact recaps AT THE SAME TIME. I should have your job.

It took you an hour to catch up with this show? I used to do Raw and Impact recaps AT THE SAME TIME. I should have your job.

What? No, I just mean I'm catching up with YOU GUYS on the forum. I'm doing live coverage for WZ tonight. Haven't fallen behind yet.

Also, apparently it only takes 3 weeks in wrestling school for Hogan to put you in a PPV match. That being said, if I start now I should be in the main event of Lockdown come March. I'll be the fat guy. I mean...the other fat guy.

It must be really weird to pretend you haven't been wrestling for 8 years.

Or however long Abyss has been wrestling.

Love Joseph Park. Kind of wish they'd pull the trigger one way or another with him. Either let him be a new character, or bring back Abyss. They've teased this whole blood thing for way too long. He wasn't even bleeding tonight. If he was, it was barely visible.

Looks like this is going to be a more traditional gauntlet match. I can't keep up with TNA's definition of the gimmick. The Deuces Wild "gauntlet" was pretty much a mini-Rumble. Continuity would be nice.

Came back, a) KO Tag titles are still in existence? Christ. And b) Why were Todd "I'm not trying to be Tony Schiavone... that much" Keneley and Taz talking about propane? Tenay make an analogy to King of the Hill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back