TNA Presents 'Lockdown' — Can Bully Ray Finally Become World Champion?

Felt a bit awkward, he seemed like he was going to win without needing any type of assistance and all.

And the angle with both respecting each other and having a fair match seemed more interesting, but that's might just be because face vs face is quite rare in WWE, and I only watch WWE

But good wrestling nonetheless.

This is amazing. Bully Ray goes back to being the best heel in the business.
And the thing of it all is that he never should have NOT been a heel. He's a natural heel that was amazing, then they turned him face.

I would have loved it if Brooke turned on Hulk too (even though it would have been even MORE like HHH/Steph/Vince from 2000). The fans want to hate her anyway (because she sucks), so they should just make her a heel. It worked for Vickie Guerrero.

I have to say, this was awesome!! an the crowds legit heat reaction was awesome too the trash n the ring... this was a great night for TNA.. I soo look forward to Thursday.

Loved seeing the fans throw trash! But now i'm confused as to why AJ was talking to someone who looked to be wearing an Aces & Eights vest in that video.

Congrats to Bully Ray on FINALLY taking the title! :worship:

Very predictable PPV, doesn't mean it wasn't bad though. With Bully winning, it makes me think this all but confirms that Hogan wins the title at BFG to end the Aces and Eights storyline.

See, and this is the only real down side to this whole angle. I've said it since the start. It has to end in the ring, and if it ends in the ring, how do you not have Hogan ultimately wrestle?

See, and this is the only real down side to this whole angle. I've said it since the start. It has to end in the ring, and if it ends in the ring, how do you not have Hogan ultimately wrestle?

I'm not saying this is wrong; but Aces and Eights ultimately started off against Sting. The fans may want Hogan and that's the problem, but Sting would also fit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back