TNA Presents 'Lockdown' — Can Bully Ray Finally Become World Champion?

Do they justify destroying aces and eights because Wes Briscoe picked up the win earlier? Like technically aces and eights went 1 and 1 tonight?

That's been a problem with TNA for a while. They use a 16x16 ring. WWE uses 20x20.
They don't need a WWE-sized ring, but 18x18 would help a bit. Albeit they might have used 16x16 to maximize attendance in the Impact Zone. Maybe now they can increase the ring a bit now that they're going to different buildings.

And in the Lethal Lockdown, just having only 8 guys instead of 10 would have helped huge. they could pair off and each have their own corner of the ring. Not to mention they could get to the weapons quicker with 4 on 4.

I really do hope Bully wins this. Not a Hardy hater by any means, but I want Bully to have this on his résumé.

I'm down. Bully Ray is like TNA's Bam Bam Bigelow. Guy who def. could/should have won titles, but hasn't seemed to (singles).

Tenay: Bully has a 50+ pound weight advantage.

Bubba weighed in at 275, Jeff weighed in at 227.

Not a professor of math, obviously.

Curlyport.jpg

Uh... I don't wanna spoil anything here, but does it look like Bully Ray is wearing a leather vest underneath his shirt to anyone else?

If it's not a vest, he wears a black shirt or top of some kind underneath it, but I don't recall ever seeing that peaking out before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back