• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Presents 'Genesis' — Will Jeff Hardy Retain the World Title Again?

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
600genesis13.jpg

Live Discussion for 12/6/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[YOUTUBE]PlswNz6ekYE[/YOUTUBE]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

600ppv1.jpg

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Austin Aries vs. Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Bobby Roode

600ppv2.jpg

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Matt Morgan & Joey Ryan vs. Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez

600ppv4.jpg

Christopher Daniels vs. "Cowboy" James Storm

600ppv5a.jpg

D.O.C. from Aces & Eights vs. "The Icon" Sting

600ppv7.jpg

Devon (TV Champion) vs. Joseph Park

600ppv8.jpg

FINALS OF THE X TOURNAMENT
Kenny King vs. Christian York

X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Tournament Winner vs. Rob Van Dam

600ppv9.jpg

Knockouts Gauntlet Match for the #1 Contender
Gail Kim vs. ODB vs. Miss Tessmacher vs. Mickie James vs. Velvet Sky

PREVIEW VIDEOS: BEFORE THE BELL | WORLD TITLE MAIN EVENT
EXCLUSIVE PPV OPENING | STING VS. D.O.C. | IS JOSEPH PARK READY?

TONIGHT, January 13, TNA Wrestling and Direct Auto Insurance present
"Genesis" live on Pay-Per-View and online around the world at TNAOnDemand.com!

"Genesis" will take place from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida!

It's not stealing if you're in Russia right?

Since I have a day off tomorrow, I'm legitimately considering tossing ethics out for an evening and indulging. If someone could calculate in exactly how many hours this thing is going to air that'd be nice.

It's not stealing if you're in Russia right?

Since I have a day off tomorrow, I'm legitimately considering tossing ethics out for an evening and indulging. If someone could calculate in exactly how many hours this thing is going to air that'd be nice.

I think - I think - in six hours and forty minutes from the time of this post.

I'm less concerned about the World title and more concerned about the World Tag Team titles. Really hope Morgan and Ryan pick them up tonight, cause LosMexicanGuerrerosAmericaAX are boring the shit out of me; literally, every time I see them I go to the toilet because there's more entertainment from wiping my shitty asshole than there is from watching Chavo trying to be like Eddie.

Dear god I hope Aces and Eight win. Let them beat Joeseph Park. And let them pound on sting to a disqualification. Run-ins are still cool right? Parks can come in here for a brawl and go Abyss on some asses.

If these guys lose to a lawyer with a months worth of training... Bleugh.

Cant care about the tag team titles cause I cant care about the teams. Morgan should kick that mustache of Ryans face. How is this sleezebag a heel?

Interested in York and King, could be a surprising one!

Everything else should be great. God knows I wont be watching though cause I've an essay due in the morning!

I'll be watching live on free internet stream. Should be a good show hopefully Tara defends against the winner tonight as well.

With the new stip on Storm vs Daniels that makes me think maybe Daniels does have a shot at victory after all, Or maybe Aries takes the belt back.

Hell why not. Don't have class until 1 tomorrow so im in the mood for a good TNA PPV that will no doubt deliver in quality wrestling but not in anywhere else whatsoever. Hopefully Ryan wins the belts tonight. He is an actually entertaining wrestler but it's just not clicking in TNA right now. He's the Kassius Ohno of TNA.

Damn site I usually use doesn't have Genesis. Looks like i'll be sticking around here to find out what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back