TNA BFG 10.14.12

I know. I just don't like it. I've never drank, smoked, or gotten in any major trouble in my life. My cousin claims she's quitting smoking. "Oh wow that's so great. We're so proud of you." Hey uh, I never started smoking. "Well you shouldn't have. You know better than that."

Makes no sense and almost encourages people to do stupid stuff.

Pretty cunty viewpoint. Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone should have a chance to redeem them without someone whining about people encouraging that. I don't buy your assertion that recovery is viewed as superior. Sounds more like a jealous child or an inferiority complex than reality.

An interesting element of the Dvon move is that it gives more time for no compete clauses to expire. Anyone that has had their mind so warped by the IWC that they are only going to remember this event for that reveal I truly feel sorry for.

Pretty cunty viewpoint. Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone should have a chance to redeem them without someone whining about people encouraging that. I don't buy your assertion that recovery is viewed as superior. Sounds more like a jealous child or an inferiority complex than reality.

I have few issues with people redeeming themselves. I have issues with the people that didn't screw up in the first place being ignored.

Not exactly. Why should someone that has screwed up multiple times be treated better than someone that didn't make the same mistakes in the first place?

In general I mean.

For example, as I mentioned earlier, my cousin is quitting smoking and has received a ton of praise for it. Why is someone that never started treated the same or not praised at all for never starting? It's the same ending result with less bumps in the road for one of them.

In general I mean.

For example, as I mentioned earlier, my cousin is quitting smoking and has received a ton of praise for it. Why is someone that never started treated the same or not praised at all for never starting? It's the same ending result with less bumps in the road for one of them.

Did she receive the opposite of praise for the decision to smoke?

I guess what I am getting at is that someone can be chastised for poor judgment and then praised for the hard process of correcting poor judgment. That isn't really inconsistent with not praising someone for not exercising poor judgment.

I guess what I am getting at is that someone can be chastised for poor judgment and then praised for the hard process of correcting poor judgment. That isn't really inconsistent with not praising someone for not exercising poor judgment.

Is what you are saying something like: "congrats for not ever smoking, that is really good of you". "Oh, you have quit smoking after six years and a pack a day. Well, that is really good, keep up the good work". In the end they are both praised for what they did. One being praised for never doing wrong and the other being praised for correcting there wrongs to make themselves better again?

Something along those lines?

I know. I just don't like it. I've never drank, smoked, or gotten in any major trouble in my life. My cousin claims she's quitting smoking. "Oh wow that's so great. We're so proud of you." Hey uh, I never started smoking. "Well you shouldn't have. You know better than that."

Makes no sense and almost encourages people to do stupid stuff.

You're a stronger person than she is, therefore she needs the reinforcement more than you do

Pretty simple stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back