TNA Against All Odds: 2.10.12

okay that was epic.. Crazy Roode is great!

Roode winning is like throwing salt on a wound for Sting...

This feud will be great..

Its kinda like the opposite of Stone Cold/McMahon

meaning what if.. McMahon was the face and stone cold was the heel..

its sort of what is going on here.

Over all this PPV was solid

TNA Is really building Bobby Roode into being one of the smartest Champions ever..

They're totally building for the cage match at Lockdown as being the only match that Roode can't cheat his way out off. Perfect booking and exactly what I've been praying for; it's just a question of who is going to be in the cage with Roode.

I'm hoping for Roode to go over Hardy next month, leading to Cowboy in the cage.

I am thinking Sting....

I am thinking Sting....

At Victory Road or Lockdown? He's on the poster for Victory Road, though that's essentially meaningless.

Victory_Road_%282012%29.jpg

They're totally building for the cage match at Lockdown as being the only match that Roode can't cheat his way out off. Perfect booking and exactly what I've been praying for; it's just a question of who is going to be in the cage with Roode.

I'm hoping for Roode to go over Hardy next month, leading to Cowboy in the cage.

Wait, so you want a Jeff Hardy world heavyweight title match at Victory Road?

But how would you keep Hardy out of the Lockdown picture after a story like that?

Bully Ray vs James Storm - number one contenders match.

Hardy gets screwed, then is forced to wait in the wings next month as Storm becomes champion. Hardy then has a program with Roode to finish up, as well as a legitimate claim on the number one contendership. Although the last thing a newly crowned James Storm would need is a match against Jeff Hardy.

Or alternately you could just have Jeff Hardy win the fucking belt; let's not pretend that it's not the sensible option at this point.

UPDATE on Jesse from Prowrestling.net

The Jesse Sorensen situation is serious. Two backstage observers say his body went numb. They won't have test results for several hours.

Ion Angle and Hogan also tweeted to Pray for his health

Shame about Jesse there. I thought it was kayfabe at first since it seems like the only time they throw the X up during an injury anymore is to try to work the smarks into thinking it's legit when it usually isn't.

Ah well, Zema won anyways, I'm happy. Looking forward to him vs. Aries. Crowd will totally treat Aries as the face.

In what was a testament to the entertainment value of Garrett Bischoff/Gunner, I fell asleep and missed the rest of the PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back