• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA One Night Only: HardCORE Justice 2 LD

Whap Me Jungles

singularly terrible
45236d948a2e9f986024323d7d6adfed_L.jpg

The matches are more brutal, the moves are more desperate, the action is more intense. They bring “HARDCORE” to a whole new level with ladders, tables and the infamous Monsters Ball. Join Jeff Hardy, Brother Runt, James Storm, Magnus, Gen Me, Kazarian, Daniels, Sam Shaw, Gunner, Crimson, Shark Boy, Messias, Joseph Park, Bully Ray, Devon, the members of Aces and 8s and more for this unforgettable display of hardcore wrestling. TNA WRESTLING presents ONE NIGHT ONLY: HARDCORE JUSTICE 2 now on Pay Per View and TNAOnDemand.com.

STREET FIGHT
The New Church (Slash and Sinn) vs The Latin-American Xchange (Hernandez and Homicide)

KNOCKOUTS NO DQ MATCH
ODB vs Jackie Moore

LADDER MATCH
Generation Me (Max and Jeremy Buck) vs Bad Influence (Kazarian and Christopher Daniels)

HARDCORE GAUNTLET: EACH PARTICIPANT BRINGS A NEW WEAPON
Gunner vs Crimson vs Shark Boy vs Guido vs Sam Shaw vs Johnny Swinger vs Crowbar vs 2 Cold Scorpio

NO DQ SIX MAN TAG
The Aces and Eights (DOC, Knux and Wes Brisco) vs James Storm, Magnus and Bob Holly

MONSTER'S BALL
Judas Mesias vs Joseph Park

TABLES MATCH
Jeff Hardy and Brother Runt vs Team 3D (Bully Ray and Devon)

Because this needed an LD. Highlights include the last chance to see Crimson and Sam Shaw, the return of LAX and Generation Me, the Monster's Ball, the reunion of Team 3D and more.

Turns out Slash of the New Church is actually Rampage Jackson, with that howl.

Great to see LAX back though it's a shame the crowd doesn't give a shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back