• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD 08-08-13 Countdown to Hardcore Justice

How sad. Your World Champion comes out with a partner and you use the partner's music.

I get that it's Sting, but come on.

Interference with Magnus, resulting in a -10 rather than a true match. Now, a deliberate double count out? Seems silly to me, I thought this was supposed to be a legit tourney. I'm not seeing what's so smart about it.

Umm not that hard to see how it's smart logical booking if you just think about it Roode is a heel and will do whatever it takes to win the BFG Series so why not cost the guy who has a big lead in the series Magnus 10 points, sounds pretty smart to and Roode also has personal reason to interfere because 35 of the points Magnus has, has come from submitting and pinning Roode in the Gaunlet match weeks ago

And the count out is smart a heel tag team faked tension and got heat on themselves also gaining themselves 5 points in the end rather then just one getting all the points

Umm not that hard to see how it's smart logical booking if you just think about it Roode is a heel and will do whatever it takes to win the BFG Series so why not cost the guy who has a big lead in the series Magnus 10 points, sounds pretty smart to and Roode also has personal reason to interfere because 35 of the points Magnus has, has come from submitting and pinning Roode in the Gaunlet match weeks ago

And the count out is smart a heel tag team faked tension and got heat on themselves also gaining themselves 5 points in the end rather then just one getting all the points

I comprehend the kayfabe logic of it all, Joe, I just think it's assinine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back