TNA/IW Presents 'Hardcore Justice' — 08.15.13 LIVE from Norfolk, VA!

They went the smart way with it. Tito's presence in the company is now justified and Rampage is justly punished for looking like a twat.

So who should face Bully at BFG?

Well Bully vs AJ will give the best match - it's fucking gold whenever they step into the ring together. I'm guessing Magnus and Joe will be needed for the final A&8 vs MEM battle.

If they've got a plan for the AJ redemption angle then AJ for sure, failing that... I don't know - which I'm quite happy about.

The same amount of people will show up no matter who the champ is IMO

It's not just tickets to the venue you have to worry about. BFG is the biggest night of the year. The one night they need to maximize buys, ticket sales, t-shirt sales, etc.

To do that, you need your money at the top of the card, not the bottom of it.

Here, I'll put it in terms you'll have no problem understanding:

Welcome to Wrestlemania! We've got Undertaker v. Shawn Michaels! Hogan v. The Rock! Bret v. Owen, The Steiners v. LOD, and in the main event of the evening, Austin v. Jack Swagger!

Yeah... I'm sure people are just lining up out the door to throw their money away for that match-up.

TNA will sell the door just fine because of the card, but Sabin v. Roode in the main event doesn't give them the best bang for buck. It gives them an average buy. That's the type of main event for a B-PPV, not the biggest show of the year.

This does affect who will make the final 4 of the series. I don't see Kaz going too far, but I could very well be wrong.

It's not just tickets to the venue you have to worry about. BFG is the biggest night of the year. The one night they need to maximize buys, ticket sales, t-shirt sales, etc.

To do that, you need your money at the top of the card, not the bottom of it.

Sabin as World Champ vs say a Aries or Styles and a strong card could've done well and just as good Buys that they reportedly get

Here, I'll put it in terms you'll have no problem understanding

Oh I've got no problem understanding anything. I simply think that the number of PPV buys for BFG will be affected very little by who is participating in the main event. Sure, you want the best are you can provide, but suggesting that fewer people will pay their hard earned money for the PPV based upon who is in the main event is simply not the case. TNA die hards will purchase the event regardless of who is the featured match on the card. And the rest of us won't purchase it regardless. Why not give someone like Sabin a shot at the big time and try to build for the future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back