Hardcore Justice: Austin Aries v. Jeff Hardy v. AJ Styles v. Kazarian

Mr. Book This Section

Getting Noticed By Management
HardcoreJusticeLadder.jpg

Another match added for the Hardcore Justice match is a four way ladder match with 20 points in the bound for glory series hanging in the balance. Jeff Hardy, Austin Aries, AJ Styles and Kaz fight in a brutal ladder match for those points.

Thursday's "Hardcore Justice" special will feature an all-important "Bound For Glory Series" bout with a HUGE 20 points going to the winner! Four of TNA's most experienced Ladder Match warriors will battle - Jeff Hardy vs. AJ Styles vs. Austin Aries vs. Kazarian - with the winner closing the BFG Series point gap to catch current leader, Magnus!

Who wins?

I think these matches will all be good, and I am looking forward to this episode of Impact. I think AJ will pick up the win here moving him up the BFG standings. I think hardy is another possibility, but I am hoping they still have plans to have AJ win it all and this would be a good step in that direction.

I think this will steal the show (duh!), I'd like to see AJ get a big win and some momentum but I think Kaz is a good bet as EGO need to start heading up the table.

I'm curious as to what will be hanging above the ring for them to grab.

I think this will steal the show (duh!), I'd like to see AJ get a big win and some momentum but I think Kaz is a good bet as EGO need to start heading up the table.

I'm curious as to what will be hanging above the ring for them to grab.
Last year it was a contract from Hulk Hogan's office saying that whoever wins, will get the 20 points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back