Three Huge Matches Added to Hardcore Justice

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
@TNADixie:
The first match announced for Hardcore Justice August 12th on PPV will be AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels vs Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe

Second BFG Series match at Hardcore Justice August 12th on PPV will feature Bully Ray vs James Storm vs Jeff Hardy vs Robbie E!

The Third BFG Series match at Hardcore Justice will be Rob Van Dam vs Magnus vs Mr. Anderson vs the Pope!

All stipulations for these matches at Hardcore Justice will be announced on Impact tonight on @SpikeTV at 9/8pm CST

--

I guess that's one way to fill the card, eh?

The BFG thing is one of the best ideas TNA has come up with. EVERY match means something and is important and the way it's being booked, you have no idea who's gonna win these matches.

Man, when you look at these matches you just really see how much Robbie E. doesn't belong. Angle/AJ/Joe/Daniels shoudld be great. The other two, I'm kinda "meh" about.

So I'm guessing we'll have the rest of the card looking like this:

World Title
Aries vs. Roode

KO Title
Tessmacher vs. Winner of tonight's 4-way

X Divison
Ion vs. King or some sort of multi-man match

Kash/Gunner vs. Chavo/Hernandez

Looking like a 2 match card. The 4-way with Bully/Storm/Hardy/Robbie could be ok too, especially if they add some type of stipulation.

Are they just regular hardcore matches? Are they even hardcore matches? I'd really wish they would build more into these gimmick PPV's.

Only Angle/Joe/Daniels/AJ is huge, the rest are meh. I would've considered Bully/Storm and Pope/Anderson huge if they hadn't been done before.

Oh wait, I read it wrong, they are all Fatal 4 Way matches :banghead:. Thought AJ/Daniels/Samoa/Angle was the only 4 Way and the rest were singles.

Yeah, all 3 are huge even with Robbie E & Magnus involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back