Hardcore Justice Card Looks Too Sweet to Miss

scottyshowman82

Getting Noticed By Management
I really wanted to save some cash and skip TNA's August pay per view for WWE Summerslam. This was was hard enough because I am really loving this dream Austin Aries reign. However,when they showed the full card for Hardcore Justice I knew I couldn't pass this up and guess I gotta get tomorrow's show and Summerslam.

Every Bound for Glory tournament member will be involved in a gimmick hardcore match. A table match with James Storm, Jeff Hardy, Bully Ray and Robbie E. A Falls Count Anywhere match with The Pope, Magnus, Mr. Anderson and RVD. On top of that a match with 3 competitors from the greatest TNA match ever consisting of AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels and Samoa Joe, adding the greatest mat wrestler in the history of the business in Kurt Angle and a ladder. That's a hell of an undercard. Each match means something with the BFG Series stipulations. The main event being two of finest all around performers in the business today Aries and Bobby Roode. Plus an X Division match and the in ring debut of a rejuvenated Chavo Guerrero. Madison Rayne is a good worker so hopefully the Knockout's match will hold up as well. I have to watch this one, on paper it looks like a hell of show and a treat for wrestling fans. Enjoy the show.

I was in the same boat personally. I could justify watching Slammiversary easily; 10th anniversary show, lot's of nostalgia, potential to see Christian back in TNA for a night, there was a lot of upside. Similarly I bought into Destination X; Usually conjures up some of the greatest high-flying affairs of the year, potential for new stars to make their name, Austin Aries maybe winning the TNA world title.

But Hardcore Justice? Before I learnt about the card I wasn't so keen. Usually the hardcore match aspect is played wrong. It's the potential to see two people have a match with the added legality of weapons and holds not usable in the average match, not a hardcore match preset with a feud thrown into it. The feud or participants is the more important thing, the hardcore perspective is something to enhance and differ from the normal matches we see.

However, upon seeing the three four-way matches thrown into the mix, there was just so much potential for top-notch quality wrestling that even I, as a person who watches more for the character development and stories, couldn;t detain myself from wanting to watch this Sunday. It just so happens that Aries and Roode is coming to a great head with the news we were given on iMPACT this week and Aces and Eights may be showing a big part of their hand, the tag match for Chavo/Hernandez against Gunner/Kash is looking up right now, even the Knockout match is intriguing with the Hebner angle and with Rayne being far and away the best knockout they have, and it now all adds to create something that I am very much looking forward to seeing.

The match I'm least looking forward to is the X division title match, a real shame. They ought to start putting some work into that scene before we reach BFG or nobodys going to care at all at this rate.

On top of that a match with 3 competitors from the greatest TNA match ever consisting of AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels and Samoa Joe, adding the greatest mat wrestler in the history of the business in Kurt Angle and a ladder.
man_stretching_the_truth_lg_nwm.gif

Eh. I'm probably interested in seeing two matches at the most. I would have took Angle out and put the real king of the ladder match in his place.

TNA has been on a huge role lately an their last few PPVS have been stellar.. I can't wait for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back