IMPACT Wrestling LD 08-08-13 Countdown to Hardcore Justice

So now we complain when TNA does the logical and smart thing too? TNA can't win.

But there is no smart thing here Joe, and no actual logic either, just their concept of kayfabe logic which simply isn't cutting it for me. And believe it or not, there's nothing wrong with expressing a level of dissatisfaction with what you're watching. Even if it is TNA.

Now I know why I haven't watched since the Bully/Brooke wedding. And it may be January again before I bother to try again.

Damn, where's Total Divas when you need it :)

Gotta admit, the BFG landscape has changed up. I doubt Roode makes it to the finals though.

But there is no smart thing here Joe, and no actual logic either, just their concept of kayfabe logic which simply isn't cutting it for me. And believe it or not, there's nothing wrong with expressing a level of dissatisfaction with what you're watching. Even if it is TNA.

Now I know why I haven't watched since the Bully/Brooke wedding. And it may be January again before I bother to try again.

Damn, where's Total Divas when you need it :)

There was a smart thing to do especially in the Magnus Anderson match which was the DQ finish which was logical given the situation. Isn't it the point to book the show logically in kayfabe which is the only logic that should matter here for and I've never said there's anything wrong with expressing your dissatisfaction

Have fun :)

I'm not a tna hater, never have been. But I really hope next week isn't a repeat of this week. Stuff will get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back