TNA Presents 'Genesis' — Will Jeff Hardy Retain the World Title Again?

So to recap:

We can fit in a ton of Brooke/Hogan segments on Impact, but we can't spend 10 seconds saying "two of the main guys in the second most focused on storyline on the show are having a match on Sunday?"

So to recap:

We can fit in a ton of Brooke/Hogan segments on Impact, but we can't spend 10 seconds saying "two of the main guys in the second most focused on storyline on the show are having a match on Sunday?"

Hey now stop with that crazy talk. Daddy's little girl is way more important...brother.

I'd argue that neither he nor Homicide were half as effective as they were with Konnan.

My LAX memory isn't that good but were they ever without Konnan? The last match is remember seeing LAX in were at Slammiversary where they faced Rhino and Senshi. Sorry but everything else is a haze from there.

I thought you'd find the OP hilarious, KB. Bully Ray is the face they used to sell the entire PPV, and he's not even on it.

I thought you'd find the OP hilarious, KB. Bully Ray is the face they used to sell the entire PPV, and he's not even on it.

He probably will be later in a segment that cuts time out to promote Impact. I'm thinking he must be injured as he's had like one match since BFG and it was beating up Jesse.

Oh and one against Aries at Final Resolution. Literally, that's it as far as televised stuff since BFG.

I was just thinking of this, I think they should have had the Wedding tonight, at least to have some relevance of Bully on the PPV and to not take away valuable TV time.

I was just thinking of this, I think they should have had the Wedding tonight, at least to have some relevance of Bully on the PPV and to not take away valuable TV time.
Brooke's storyline is one of the things that manages to get television time every week. You think having the wedding tonight saves us some Brooke-related fun on Impact?

Sorry, Dynamite. That's not how the game is played.

Brooke's storyline is one of the things that manages to get television time every week. You think having the wedding tonight saves us some Brooke-related fun on Impact?

Sorry, Dynamite. That's not how the game is played.

Well I assume the Wedding that will take place will be much longer than anything else we've seen. I would rather due that tonight and have one of the random ten minute segments we've seen before on Thursday. But unfortunately your right,and that's how the game will continue to go.

York has neat boots if nothing else. However since his debut match he hasn't exactly set the world on fire in-ring wise and has botched quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back