• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Presents 'Final Resolution' — Will Jeff Hardy Retain the World Title?

Read a little interview with Daniels on Friday that had me cracking up when he talked about how he intentionally tapes all his fingers black except his middle one so it looks like he's giving everyone the finger.

Read a little interview with Daniels on Friday that had me cracking up when he talked about how he intentionally tapes all his fingers black except his middle one so it looks like he's giving everyone the finger.

Fuck I didn't even realize that, I was wondering why he wasn't getting in trouble ha

This is normally where I would go on some big warpath against TNA and how stupid this was, but I just don't care enough to. Aces and 8's is freaking murdering that company and they seem perfectly fine to let it keep going for months on end.

This is what happens
When you just don't give a fuck
About your B Shows

But brother, you know
Brooke looked damn sexy out there
Err... Well, nevermind

This is normally where I would go on some big warpath against TNA and how stupid this was, but I just don't care enough to. Aces and 8's is freaking murdering that company and they seem perfectly fine to let it keep going for months on end.
That's the problem with almost every invader group. They have basically no purpose besides the initial shock and it just keeps floundering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back